Chapter 110-111

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 110

    "Isn't Jiang Shuangling?... Rongcheng Pictorial? I have seen your work, and the paintings are very innovative and impressive."

    Jiang Shuangling didn't expect the other party to recognize herself, she was stunned and humbled a few words.

    "Aren't you from Rongcheng, why did you come to Shancheng?"

    "My husband's job was transferred to Shancheng, and I am also a primary school teacher here." As

    if thinking of something, Yang Mingzhu looked at her with surprise and joy. "Do you have a lot of free time on weekdays?"

    "Fortunately, you have two classes a week."

    "Our publishing house is going to republish "Agni" recently, and we are in need of some fresh blood with ideas..."

    Yang Mingzhu suddenly began to proliferate Persuaded Jiang Shuangling to join the creative team for the reprint of the "Burning Fire" comic strip.

    "If you are interested, you can come and try it. This is a good opportunity. Our publisher's bid is not low..."

    Upon learning that there was such an opportunity, Jiang Shuangling did not refuse. You can share your art experience with others, and more importantly, you can make more money!

    You can kill a few more chickens at home.

    "Okay, then I'll try it."

    Yang Mingzhu left her with the contact address of the publishing house and asked her to wait a few days to get together and have a meeting with the rest of the team.

    Jiang Shuangling agreed, broke up with the two people from the publishing house, and after thinking about it, she turned around and went to see Mr. He, and told him the matter.

    After he learned about it, he first got angry at her for her own opinion, and later thought it was a good opportunity, "You are still young and malleable, but you already have your own style. You can't lose your own things."

    "Don't worry, Old He, I know."

    "Okay, you can work hard for a young man like you, and you won't be tired . Old men like me don't get involved with troublesome things, and listen to other people's opinions. It’s annoying to make changes."

    "When you make money, buy me a few catties of meat for the old man."

    "Don't worry, Mr. He, you must have your meat."

    "There is still wine, let your family Qi Heng accompany me to drink next time . "

    Jiang Shuangling: "...you are getting older, drink less wine."

    Jiang Shuangling went to participate in the creation seminar organized by the publishing house, and formally became one of the art designs for the reprint of "Agni", because he has seen various art in later generations. For her works, some of her creative art designs have been adopted.

    Of course, there are also many shortcomings. After discussing with other people, a new tone was set.

    Another engraving draft began.