Chapter 41-45

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 41

    Jiang Shuangling and Sister Song brought things to the place, and the two young soldiers on duty, Xiao Qing and Tang Rongan, helped grind glutinous rice flour and soybean milk.

    They also sent them back to the family home.

    Jiang Shuangling followed Sister Song and watched her cooking soy milk to make tofu. It took a long time to make tofu. She scooped a few spoonfuls into the bowl halfway through and added brown sugar water to turn it into a delicious sweet tofu brain.

    Sister Song likes to eat salty and spicy tofu brains. The sauce that she makes is called a spicy and refreshing, pepper powder, chopped dried red peppers, green shallots sprinkled on the white and tender tofu brains, which is called a color. Bright.

    "The sweetness is not enough, come, come from Qi family, come and taste this bowl."

    Jiang Shuangling saw the red pepper in the bowl, his heartbeat slowed down, and quickly waved, "I love this sweet, add sugar The water is delicious."

    "You, it's the little girl's temperament."

    "I'll send these bowls to those two boys

    later ." Jiang Shuangling grinds six or seven catties of glutinous rice flour, and she takes the ground glutinous rice flour back. , Steamed a few sweet potatoes, mashed the steamed sweet potatoes, gradually kneaded them with glutinous rice flour, chopped red dates, and chopped peanuts, added sugar and honey, and steamed them into sweet potato glutinous rice cakes in a pot.

    After the steamed yellow glutinous rice cake, you can still see the red dates and peanuts dotted with it.

    She put some oil in the pot and fry the steamed glutinous rice cakes around a small fire into golden brown. After a little cooling, the skin is slightly hard, with the sweet smell of sweet potatoes and the soft stickiness of glutinous rice flour. It doesn't stick to the teeth when it gets up, and the peanuts inside are crispy and delicious.

    She made three kinds of sweetness, there are super sweet versions that children like, there are also general sweetness, and there are not very sweet ones.

    This is not very sweet, of course it is specially prepared for someone.

    Lest he frown while eating.

    Jiang Shuangling arranged the sweet potato and glutinous rice cakes, part of them to Sister Song's house, and part of them to the two little soldiers who helped her grind the glutinous rice flour.

    Xiao Qing repeatedly refused: "No, no, sister-in-law, really no need."

    "We both ate two bowls of bean curd just now. It's really delicious, I can't eat it now."

    "You take it, it's homemade glutinous rice cakes ." , I can leave it for a day or two, save it and eat it later."

    Jiang Shuangling delivered the things and left.

    Tang Rongan opened the tightly packed oil paper bag. Once opened, there were neatly folded golden block cakes, one by one, like small golden bricks, with a sweet smell of oily smell. , Can arouse people's appetite especially.