Chapter 65-67

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 65

    Because the man in front of him was drunk, Jiang Shuangling's words became more and more free.

    Qi Heng looked at her freely. The peach eyes seemed to be covered with a layer of water vapor, and the water was full of light, reflecting her beautiful and bright face in the pupils, and the cold eyes in the usual days could not be maintained.

    Compared with the look of the aggressive tiger just now, sitting quietly next to her at this time, the contrast between the two sides seemed to be particularly bullying.

    "Qi Heng?"

    Qi Heng didn't respond. He didn't seem to listen to what she had just said. He swayed and fell straight on Jiang Shuangling's body, together with her on the bed.

    The warm snort of wine snorted from her neck, and it was a little numb in a subtle way. Before she had time to do anything, the other party had already put her arms around her waist and buried her head. Shoulders.

    "...Qi Heng?!"

    Jiang Shuangling was pressed under her body, only to feel that she was stealing chicken and not eating rice, like a person deliberately teasing a teddy bear, pushing around the teddy bear for a long time. As a result, this teddy bear, which was taller and heavier than her, directly overwhelmed her, making her immobile.

    It's not a good feeling to press such a big head on her body. Jiang Shuangling found pitifully at this moment that the man who had been sober before hadn't really pressed her on her body with all his strength.

    --too heavy.

    Jiang Shuangling tried to push him away, but found that the dog man's body was as stable as a heavy clock, and he couldn't move no matter how he pushed.

    "Qi Heng?? Qi Heng?? Don't sleep first, let's change posture."

    Jiang Shuangling pulled the clothes on the opponent's waist, whispering his name, and struggling to free herself from the other's arms.

    If she has been crushed by such a "mountain", how can she sleep at night? She is not Sun Dasheng.

    Fortunately, she just wanted to be the king of the daughter country, and now she can only wait to be a grandson of the land and can go into the ground.

    "Qi Heng, you are about to press your

    wife into a pie, start to open it." Jiang Shuangling raised her hand and pushed his face with difficulty, and whispered in her mouth. She arched around, using both hands and feet. The strength of the nine cattle and two tigers rolled out from under the opponent's body.

    At the moment of regaining freedom, Jiang Shuangling felt as if she had gone through nine or eighty-one difficulties.

    She breathed a long sigh of relief and wiped the unnecessary sweat from her forehead.

    Who knows that the free air hasn't had time to breathe for a few more seconds, the dog man next to her with a long hand, wrapped her waist and dragged her back.