Chapter 71-73

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 71

    "You said she made me carrots every day, is that plausible? Is that plausible? I'm not a rabbit." Head He was almost full of grievances, but he dared not say it at home, he only dared to dump it outside Braving the resentment of the smell of radish.

    Qi Heng hugged his chest and looked at him without saying a word.

    If it weren’t for Jiang Meier’s noodle order to tell him to "cannibalize people and take short hands", since he has taken other people’s wine, he will be kind and polite to Leader He in the future, and the neighbors will help each other, otherwise Qi Heng will leave in strides. Now, how can I stay here to listen to each other's complaints.

    In short, Battalion Commander Qi has regretted asking for the other party's wine, so he might as well buy it himself or ask his second brother for it.

    His second brother is a real drinker.

    "Rabbit? Even a rabbit can't rely on eating radish every day, right? You have to get some greens, get some fresh and tender grass to eat." Leader He sighed again and again, and now he just thinks of the word radish. His face turned green, his head was dizzy, and his mouth was bitter.

    The whole person dreamed that he was stinking in the radish field.

    "Old Qi, what are you saying? Can you help me? If you don't help me, just ask your family Xiao Jiang. I know that your wife is kind, very understanding, and has a bodhisattva heart. I would like to see people around

    me suffer and suffer." "I don't want wine." Qi Heng did not pick up the wine handed over by the other party, "take it back."

    Head He took a breath and looked at Qi Heng in front of him. A white prostitute raised his finger like a guilty man, and said repeatedly: "You are so hard-hearted, you are not willing to help with such a small favor."

    "I'll give you a suggestion."

    Leader He was stunned. Putting his hands down in midair, he leaned forward curiously, wondering what advice Qi Heng could give him, "Big brother, you tell me, I'll listen."

    "Your family     raises rabbits ."

    Leader He: "????? What kind of ghost suggestion do you have???"

Raise rabbits? It’s not enough to have him as a big rabbit in their house?

    "Help you eat the radish." After

    putting down these words, Qi Heng patted his sleeves and strode forward.

    "Hey, you bastard, wait, today you have to accept your wine if you don’t accept it. If you don’t help, you have to help. Do you think I’m so easy to get the wine of the leader?!

    Leader He is following behind He hurriedly chased after him.

    "Sister Xue Shu, you can take these wines back. They were all jokes before. "Jiang Shuangling found Wang Xueshu, returned the previous bottles of wine, and helped Leader He as a lobbyist by the way.