Chapter 112-113

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 112

    A family is preparing for the New Year, or in other words, every household is preparing for the New Year. The little cubs who come back from school are all happy, and the aroma of sausages, bacon, and bacon spread in the yard.

    The family yard also killed a few pigs at this time. Jiang Shuangling still didn't go to see the pigs. He just heard the screams of pigs in the morning, and his ears buzzed. There seemed to be pigs screaming in the auditory hallucinations.

    Wang Xiazhi next door took a dustpan back home, "This pig-killing call is better than Lao Wang's erhu."

    Jiang Shuangling: "..." That's not enough.

    Compared with killing pigs, she chose to play Erhu.

    "Jiang, do your family smoke bacon too?"

    "Yeah, you also have sausages."

    "It's so fragrant, you guys have a good food."

    "You don't want to see the killing of pigs? Come and see the time, wait. We will share the pork together later."

    "Okay, sister-in-law, wait for me."

    This time the pig was killed, the Qi family got a lot of meat. Several children cheered around a pot of red meat, "Mom, want to eat fried Meatballs!

    "Sister! ! I want to eat braised pork. "

    Old man He: "Do you have fat intestines?" Stir-fry a hot and sour sausage. "

    Zhao Yinghua: "Hey?" I seem to see pork belly? "

    Qi Heng: "Pig ears?" "

    Jiang Shuangling: " Are the ribs bad?" "

    Xiao Huihui: "Meat!" "

    Even Xiao Huihui can jump out a word of meat. It seems that the charm of Brother Pig can't even be rejected by children under one year old.

    It can also be seen that this product has been a carnivore since childhood.

    The pig brother who just returned has been arranged by the family.

    "Save a part of it to make dried pork, and some will be reserved for the New Year, Mom, I will stew a pork belly soup later."

    "Eat braised pork with braised pork and braised pork!

    "Fried meatballs fried meatballs fried meatballs !

    "Pig ears?"

    Jiang Shuangling: "...Do you want to make egg dumplings?"

    "I want to eat meatballs!!"

    "     Fatty intestines should be washed?"

    "Oh, these ribs are so big."

    ...

Jiang Shuangling's forehead Suddenly screaming "Tac", after the family has a lot of people, although the excitement is lively, but there is one thing that is not good, it is babbled, the conditions are not uniform, and it is simply a group of screaming stinky parrots.