Chapter 46-50

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 46

    Jiang Shuangling's words turned a corner, "Your painting is okay."

    Xue Li was very self-aware, and blushed and admitted: "I painted too badly."

    Xue Li is a female worker in a textile factory, and his mother is a tailor. Because I yearn for painting, I found a way to participate in this art training class.

    She used to think about copying many pictorials at home, all of which were very ugly. Xue Li couldn't do anything about it, so she thought of looking for a professional teacher to learn painting.

    From the bottom of Xue Li's heart, she hoped that she could paint a beautiful art work.

    It's a pity that she was very attentive to the class just now. She had already recorded the main points of the teacher and all the painting process in her mind. However, she did not listen to her brain's orders with her hands, so... the drawing was so terrible. s work.

    "You practice more and learn more, it will be good." Jiang Shuangling comforted her very sympathetically.

    Xue Li looked at her curiously: "You paint so well, have you practiced at home before?"

    Jiang Shuangling nodded, "I have practiced, I practiced for a long time."

    Although Xue Li was somewhat comforted, she was still very melancholy, "... …I also practiced at home.” The

    team leader collected all their works. When he saw the piece of paper drawn by Xue Li, he couldn’t help but smile, “This is better than when Brother Qin came back then. The painting is not good enough."

    Xue Li looked at her painting with no self-confidence. She was just a violent girl, but now she was quiet.

    Jiang Shuangling said on the side: "It is normal for those who have just come to learn painting, and it is normal for them to paint poorly. There is a lot of room for improvement in the future."

    Xue Li nodded.

    "How long do I have to practice before I can paint like you?"

    She thought to herself, if her level could become like that of Jiang Shuangling's painting, she would be satisfied.

    Jiang Shuangling: "...Look at your efforts."

    Everyone's art homework was accepted. The teacher looked over one by one. He Wenjin also opened a stack of homework. Suddenly, she saw something that made her feel. Surprised works.

    She looked at the author of this painting, and it turned out that he was not an old man in Ronggang, but an outsider who had just come to study.

    Ho Man would like to ask the author painting in which she reached the Jiangshuang Ling's side, asked: "? Have you ever learned painting"

    "themselves groping copy over album Illustrated."

    Ho Man would like to nod, smiling at her: "You have Talent and aura of painting."

    "Really?" Jiang Shuangling is a little flattered. Her undergraduate degree is oil painting. She has a deep skill in sketching and modeling. She also likes Chinese painting and has studied Chinese painting, but she has a level of Chinese painting. It's so average.