Chapter 98-99

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 98

    Knowing that she was leaving after half a month, Jiang Shuangling felt quite uneasy, and she was inexplicably empty. It shouldn't be the case. Although she was leaving, it would be a good thing to look at it from another angle.

    Qi Heng jumped and got promoted, became the head of the group at a young age, and also increased his salary.

    "Congratulations, Captain Qi."

    Qi Heng touched her head and reminded: "Brother."

    "Brother, you are really persistent."

    Jiang Shuangling beckoned to Qi Heng and motioned to the other party to lower her head. She tiptoeed and touched Qi Heng's head, and hummed: "You are the younger brother!

    After finishing talking, Jiang Shuangling turned around and slipped away.

    "Xiao Wu will be transferred. "

    Go to the mountain city." "

    I am both happy and sad." "Zhao Yinghua, who heard the news, felt very complicated at the moment. She had also lived in this place for half a year. It was quite unhappy to

    talk about leaving this kind of thing. Jiang Shuangling told her family about it. The three cubs.

    Qi Yue: "Mom, are we going to move? "

    Jiang Che: "Where do you want to move again?" Will you come back? The

    kid Qi Hui who came to make up the count: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? ? ! ! "

    Jiangshuang Ling shook his head:" our comrades Qi Heng they wanted to work in the mountain, as his wife and children Qidi, of course, to be followed in the past together. "

    Otherwise, if Comrade Qi Heng is there alone, he will cry in the middle of the night. "

    You don't want to be separated from Comrade Qi Heng, do you?" "

    Qi Yue nodded, "I'm with Mom and Dad."

    Jiang Che: "I'm also with my sister and brother-in-law, sister, where are we going?"

    Jiang Shuangling smiled and said, "Go to the mountain city."

    Jiang Che: " What is the mountain city like?"

    Jiang Shuangling: "...a lot of mountains."

    Qi Yue was puzzled: "But we also have a lot of mountains."

    Jiang Shuangling: "It may be a steeper mountain."

    Jiang Che: "Then we go to school every day. Do you want to climb the mountain?"

    ...

    Jiang Shuangling had a headache, "Cubs, you have too many problems. We only know the specifics when we go."

    "However, the only certainty is that our house may become bigger. Maybe you alone can have a small room of your own."

    Jiang Che: "!