Chapter 11-15

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 11 Comic Strips

    Jiang Shuangling holds a comic strip adapted from a children's movie with a red theme.

    She hugged the younger brother in her arms and opened the booklet in her hands. She was afraid of disturbing the people around her, so she tried her best to lower her voice and tell the story in the painting.

    Jiang Shuangling grew up in the Suhu area and was used to listening to Wu Nong's soft words. At this time, she lowered her voice and spoke softly. The voice naturally carried a bit of sweetness engraved in her bones.

    With the gentleness of a Jiangnan woman, even if she couldn't hear what she was talking about, when the slightly prolonged breath sounded in her ears, it was like a moving ballad.

    Compared with ordinary people, Jiang Shuangling is still a storyteller. Her grandmother can play the pipa and is good at pingtan.

    With ears and eyes, she can also step on rhyme and say something.

    Jiang Che liked Sister A's voice very much and listened carefully. There are few entertainment activities in this era, and even Qi Yue on the side could not help but tilt his head to listen to what she said.

    Qi Heng's eyelashes trembled for a few moments with his eyes down.

    "Big sister, why don't you speak up loudly? Let's listen to it together..."

    At this moment, the middle-aged couple sitting across from them couldn't bear it. They looked tired and had been on their way for a few days. I was drowsy, but at this moment, I was awakened by the sound of the story on the opposite side. The sound was sometimes audible and sometimes inaudible, and when the key plot was reached, the sound was low and it was tickling.

    Jiang Shuangling was stunned for a moment, "This..."

    "It's okay, speak louder, your voice is nice." Suddenly someone squeaked diagonally across.

    The commotion here drew the attention of the people nearby, the voice in the carriage suddenly became much quieter, and many people turned their eyes to this.

    The posture was to put her on the seat of the train teller.

    She showed a look of embarrassment. With a thought, she turned her gaze to Qi Heng, who closed her eyes and calmed down, and exclaimed: "There are still people here who want to sleep and rest. Don't make a loud noise." The

    others listened, and the atmosphere in the carriage changed again. Become the original fine and noisy.

    The woman in the middle-aged couple opposite drank her saliva and woke up, looked at Qi Heng, then at Jiang Shuangling, and said with a warm smile: "You two are a couple, look at each one of them are really handsome.

    She gave birth to a beautiful pair of children." She clicked on Jiang Che with her chin, "This one looks like you."

    Then she clicked on Qi Yue, "This one looks like him."

    "It looks like a family of four."

    "Little The girl has become a mother at such a young age."