Chapter 118-119

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 118

    "What Tuan Tuan?"

    "The Tuan Tuan that Auntie said! After finishing the bidding

    , you can get another monkey if you can't catch a monkey on the mountain.

    Jiang Shuangling: " ...Baby, do you want to go to the Shancheng Performing Arts Troupe? "If you can't catch a wild monkey, I want to catch an artificial monkey, because the other party can remember it.

    Qi Hui raised his head and nodded vigorously, "Hmm. "

    As long as you can see the monkeys.

    " "Jiang Shuangling can be regarded as subduing this little guy, obsessed with catching monkeys, this is also a child's obsession. When

    eating at night, Jiang Shuangling talked to other people in the family about this matter, originally thought that the family should not What would be the objection to the people of, and when she said this, everyone in the family raised their hands and feet in favor.

    Of course, the people in this group except Qi Heng.

    Qi Heng just ate silently with his rice bowl, and neither said yes nor agreed. Said that he did not agree.

    Qi Yue: "Brother is going to play a monkey? ! "

    Ginger Che:" nephew to play monkey? ! "

    Zhao Yinghua almost laughed: "The little grandson is going to play a monkey, can you see it on TV?" ! "The

    kid Qi Hui insisted: "I'm going to catch the monkey!" ! "

    Qi Yue glanced at his brother Dwarf Melon, thinking that the other party might really look like a little monkey, so he was also interested, "Then brother can catch monkeys too!" ! "

    Brother Monkey" is lovable than the little monkey on the mountain, and he wants to smear his face with his own hands.

    And you can also feed the "young brother monkey" to eat biscuits.

    Jiang Che: "I can catch it too?"

    Zhao Yinghua: "Everyone can catch it!

    Qi Hui was puzzled. He was obviously the only one who wanted to catch monkeys at home before. Why does everyone want to catch monkeys now?

    "Mom, why do you want to catch monkeys too? Catch the monkey. "

    Jiangshuang Ling, Qi Heng:" ...... "

    Jiangshuang Ling coughed," Because the little monkey cute ah. "

    Especially the little Huihui monkey who has muddled up his hair. Everyone in the family is watching a good show. This little guy who has been noisy at home for most of the day is almost equivalent to a "

    runaway monkey." Go, go, send him. It’s better to play a monkey. Let him be a monkey. It can be regarded as this little boy who asks for benevolence and benevolence, and asks for a monkey to be a monkey. The