Chapter 59-61

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 59

    As soon as Xue Li, who was still spinning, saw her, she immediately stopped in surprise. However, before the words in her mouth could be spoken, she could not stand firmly and almost fell forward.

    Jiang Shuangling quickly trot forward to protect her, "What's wrong with you?"

    " Dizzy , dizzy." Xue Li only felt dizzy, nauseous, and vomiting. The surrounding things tilted to the left for a while, and fell to the right for a while.

    "What did you meet? You are turning around here?"

    "Good thing, sister, our drawing was selected. By the way, the cost of the manuscript, here, let me see, this one is for you Yes." Xue Li hurriedly took out an envelope and showed it to Jiang Shuangling along with the receipt.

    "This is the

    manuscript fee. Twenty...twenty..." "Really?" Jiang Shuangling finally understood why Xue Li was so excited. Hearing that the manuscript was adopted, her heartbeat accelerated, and the joy spread to her entire body. "Great, wait, Xue Li, take a break first, don't get excited, I know how much it is."

    Pingbai was more than 20 yuan, but she was leaning on her own art painting after she traveled to the 1970s. Ability to earn the first money.

    Xue Li rubbed her temples, and after waiting for a long time, her head finally stopped dizzy, "Jiang Mei, I really didn’t expect such a day, it’s almost like a dream, my story turned into a comic strip. Now it’s still published in the comic strip..."

    "This is a great thing."

    "Well, it’s a great thing, Jiang Mei, I’m actually a little bit embarrassed. It’s obvious that you drew every one of those drawings, so I will take it away. It’s half, isn’t it too much? Obviously your contribution is greater. You drew those paintings."

    Jiang Shuangling shook her head, "Although I drew the paintings, the creativity of the story is yours, and your contribution is also yours. It's huge."

    "Half and half."

    "Let's go, it's time, let's move to the classroom." The

    two of them entered the large classroom happily. When sitting in their seats, they still talked about the topic just now. For Xue Li, this Things were too exciting for her, and in the same way, Jiang Shuangling's mood was not calm.

    "Every month for serialization, we will get a sum of money in the next few months, just like an extra salary. This feeling is great."

    Jiang Shuangling smiled, "I am different from you, this time , Can be regarded as earning the first salary."

    "When the Rongcheng comic strip comes out next month, I will go to the bookstore and buy ten copies. No, twenty copies. I will keep them at home.

    " Then I will buy a few more copies."

    ...

    "What are you talking about." A woman in white sitting next to them curiously stretched her head and asked them both, "What are you talking about? Drafts, and other comics. Report?"