Chapter 74-76

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 74

    At night, it was another carrot feast. It was different from the past. There was only one carrot dish every time. This time, the table was full of the sweetness of carrots, carrot dumplings, carrot pancakes, and carrot fried pork slices. Radish.

    The carrot dumplings have been sought after.

    The small and exquisite dumplings in the steamer, through the thin layer of dumpling skin, you can see the shadow of the delicious meat that is wrapped, bite open, flow out the crystal clear orange oil juice, eat it full of mouth. The oil and the minced meat are very finely sliced. The sweetness of carrots and the sweetness of minced meat are fused together, and it tastes delicious and fragrant.

    Two cages of dumplings. The dumplings in the cage on the left are only the size of a pocket-sized gold ingot, while the cages next to them are small fists comparable to those of Brother Jiang. They have a lot of meat and thick skin.

    Needless to say, it's clear who the package was.

    The two little guys focused on eating the small exquisite dumplings on the left. Qi Heng was self-sufficient. One on the left and the other on the right. Jiang Shuangling tasted two dumplings made by herself and touched another fist dumpling.

    This fist dumpling tastes good, but it is too supportive.

    The reason why she made so many radishes today is that she intends to finish eating the radishes quickly, and leave the remaining small part to the rabbits at home.

    Although carrots are delicious, Jiang Shuangling is tired of cooking.

    I ate this meal today, and I won’t eat it tomorrow.

    Who knows that she made carrot dumplings today that are so delicious. After eating, the two children pestered her: "Will you have carrot dumplings tomorrow?"

    "I want to eat carrot dumplings, they are delicious..."

    "Me and Rabbits like to eat carrots!

    Jiang Shuangling: "..."

    What you like is probably not radish, but minced meat.

    She glanced at the man with a sullen face eating cucumbers, and smiled and said to the children: "Wait a few days, wait a few days to buy the meat, and then make dumplings for you." After the

    shower, she dressed in pajamas . On the drawing paper on the table, Jiang Shuangling felt that she should have a consciousness of being a pregnant woman, such as some taboos, she should also ask someone with experience, or she could visit Sister Song tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.

    Wang Xueshu next to him didn't know what was going on. The two pregnant women who were novices had no experience. Head He seemed to be very happy today, and there was a little news from their house from time to time.

    She took a pencil and quickly drew a silly dad's face from before. After finishing the drawing, Jiang Shuangling put it in the most conspicuous position on the table, waiting to show it to a man.