Chapter 132-133

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 132 First Prize

    The train is about to arrive at the Capital Railway Station.

    Jiang Shuangling only felt exhausted all over. Although the train was packed full of people, there was no movement, only the "clang" of the track crashing when the train was running. Everyone was exhausted after a trip.

    When the conductor announced that he was about to arrive at the terminal station, he immediately exploded the pot. Everyone sighed in relief. The seats got up, squeezed into a long queue at the exit.

    It seemed that all of them couldn't wait to get out of the car.

    The train stopped at the platform, and the family got out of the car following the flow of people. Just as Jiang Shuangling's left foot stepped out, her body was chilled by the bleak cold wind, and the cold air climbed all the way from the soles of her feet.

    She shrank her clothes and leaned against Qi Heng.

    Qi Heng took the luggage in one hand, and wrapped her shoulder in the other, and went to the exit together. Although Qi Yue was tired, his eyes recovered when he got off the train. He was carrying a large bag of things in his right hand and still carrying things in his left hand. I made a small eggplant with cream-Qi Xi.

    Even in such a noisy environment, Qi Xi, the little eggplant, still sleeps like a dead pig.

    The family also didn't want to wake her up.

    At the age of eleven, Qi Hui, who is not too small, followed at the end, and asked his elder brother: "Should I help with things?"

    Qi Yue carried the luggage in his hand and shook it in front of Qi Hui, Qi Dali of the same style , How could it be impossible to even hold this point.

    Qi Hui followed Qi Yue's ass and tugged on his sleeve. "Brother, you said that we are walking together, will others treat you as my father?"

    Qi Yue raised his eyebrows: "You think you Are He Xixi the same age?"

    "Is my brother so old?"

    Qi Hui: "Dad doesn't look old."

    Qi Yue: "... Outsiders can mistake my dad for my own brother, so why do they mistake me for your dad?"

    Qi Hui spread his hands: "Our brothers look alike, not to mention that there is no outsider who misunderstands you as my own brother. Brother, you are my own brother. My uncle, dad and the like..."

    Qi Yue chuckled, "Huihui, your voice is louder, now everyone knows I am your brother."

    Qi Hui's loud voice is worthy of being practiced with Teacher Xie since he was a child.

    Qi Hui: "Big Brother, don't call me Huihui, but Comrade Qi Hui."

    "Let's go, Little Comrade Huihui."

    Qi Yue originally wanted to rub his brother's head, but he couldn't make a move. rub.

    Jiang Shuangling turned back and reminded: "Kids keep up."