Chapter 130-131

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 130

    The sound of basketball outside the window has not stopped, the winter wind blew the doors and windows rustling, and the books were rolled up several pages, Qi Yue closed half of the windows, opened the lunch box, and the aroma of food rushed over his face.

    Although the cauldrons in the cafeteria are fried well, I can’t help eating them every day, and there are not many refurbished dishes. They are all the same ones back and forth, and I’m tired of eating them. Once a small stove is opened, they are still fresh.

    A few salt water ducks were spread on the snow-white rice. After the bumps along the way, the vegetable juice seeped into the rice grains, and Qi Yue immersed himself in his meal.

    After eating half of the bowl, he missed his mother's meals very much now.

    Xu Boqing, who picked up a book over there, rubbed his nose, suddenly remembered something, and said: "Qi Yue, when did you go to the capital and have you bought a ticket? Zhang Hong seems to be going there too, you want Don’t go with them?”

    “No.”

    Tang Bai joked: “There is a caring for each other, maybe a younger sister will follow. It’s fun to take a lively train ride. Eat some melon seeds and peanuts to chat. It's over."

    "Boss, are you still playing Lone Ranger?"

    Qi Yue took a few bites of rice, and he was eating very fast. By now he was almost finished eating the two adult men's meals and wiped it. After mouthing, he stood up and packed his dishes. Hearing Tang Bai’s words, he didn’t take it seriously and said casually: “I’ll wait for my family to come.”

    He had already received a call from his parents and talked about the family’s plan for the New Year this year. Although they are going to the Erbo’s house for the New Year, their whole family will go there. That’s fine. My parents actually want to bring their younger brothers and sisters to the school to see him. By the way, they also go to Jiang Che in the capital. The whole family will go south to Yu Yu together. Cheng...

    Qi Yue had no objection to this decision. He was very happy when he thought of seeing his parents and lovely younger siblings.

    Tang Bai blurted out: "What!???"

    Xu Boqing was also confused. He blinked his eyes: "Your family is coming over?"

    No, isn't this guy going to Beijing to join his uncle? Why did you wait for your family to come again?

    Tang Bai and Xu Boqing looked at each other, could it be that they two had misunderstood something?

    Xu Boqing was very surprised: "Are you waiting for your family? Are you waiting for your family to come, and then go to the capital together?" Are

    there any people who take their family to go to the uncle's house these days?

    Tang Bai opened his water glass. He was a little thirsty. After hearing Xu Boqing's question, he also asked: "To the capital for the New Year?"