Chapter 100-101

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 100

    The closer to the mountain city, the more boats in the water, various boat sails shuttle in the river, the noisy human voice and the sound of the river waves are mixed together, coming near such a dock, Jiang Shuangling's tight heart is completely Relaxed.

    It wasn't for any other reason. I felt that so many people would probably be rescued if they really fell into the river...

    Jiang Shuangling's eyes were bright, which was the joy of having to dock the boat immediately.

    Wang Xiazhi knew many people on the pier and greeted them in hearty local words. She stepped off the bamboo row first and stood on the shore to pull down Jiang Shuangling, who was already weak in legs.

    Comrade Xiao Jiang thinks it feels good to be flat.

    She is a good comrade with her feet on the ground.

    "Here, here, let's say there will be no accident, I will take you into the city to stroll around."

    Jiang Shuangling took a deep breath in the same place and spit it out, following Wang Xiazhi's gaze to look into the city.

    When she was here just now, she had already seen the stilted buildings along the river, the white stone bricks, the green and black tiles, the yellow-brown wooden beams, and the hanging red lanterns reflected in the sparkling lights. River water.

    The buildings in the city are built on the top of the mountain, as if connecting all the way up in series from the river, with layers of stone steps hovering towards the top of the mountain.

    There are countless pedestrians going up and down the stairs, or picking things, or holding children... the pedestrians are like weaving, white walls and black tiles, strange rocks shuttle through them.

    This is a magnificent and magnificent view, very suitable for sketching.

    However, Jiang Shuangling swallowed while looking at the towering stone steps.

    She feels that this place is probably "expensive".

    She was still in soft legs, but she couldn't help but shudder.

    ......Will you go in for a stroll?

    Jiang Shuangling: "..."

    She had an ominous premonition that she had grown out of the thief's den and entered the wolf's den.

    Wang Xiazhi smiled and looked at her: "Little Jiang, go, what do you want to buy?"

    Jiang Shuangling: "..."

    She regretted going out.

    Jiang Shuangling followed Wang Xiazhi and walked up the stone steps. The scenery in front of her was very beautiful, and the road under her feet was really difficult to walk. The stone steps were hard to walk. Who is not hard to climb the stairs?

    After she bought some sauce, she no longer had the desire to buy anything, and she was unwilling to add weight to her body, otherwise she would not be able to walk.