Chapter 94-95

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 94

    The child who was just born almost looks like a day, with small eyes and nose getting better and better, just like a little Fuwa. Before giving birth, Jiang Shuangling secretly rubbed a small red belly and sewed a little golden pig. Go up, now it's just for the baby pig to wear.

    The pinky little arms like lotus roots, the soft baby buttocks, the red bellybands, and the ribbons tied at the back, don't mention how cute it is.

    Jiang Shuangling couldn't help but squeezed the baby's soft buttocks, as if touching marshmallows, and felt very good. "Qi Heng, after putting on the baby's belly, do you feel better when changing your son's diaper?! "

    Qi Heng: "..."

    There is no wave in my heart.

    "Why don't you try it yourself?"

    Jiang Shuangling shook her head, "Brother, you are here now, of course, you should come to enhance the relationship between father and son."

    Although the little piglet is cute and cute, he paints regardless of time and place. As for the map, it may leave a water mark on Dad’s knee, or give it to my parents with a smile.

    Zai Zai's gift.

    Let my dad take care of it.

    Jiang Shuangling found out with a bit of melancholy that the little piglet looked like Qi Heng when she was just born. After the child’s facial features faded away from red and wrinkles, she found out with a little panic and horror that her cub was actually really long. It looks like Qi Heng.

    Of course, not everyone thought that Piggy looked like Qi Heng.

    At least in the eyes of many children, it is such a situation.

    Qi Yue: "My younger brother looks like me!

    Jiang Che: " My nephew really looks like Qi Er. "

    Although the child Jiang Che, who is an uncle, thinks that the child should be like an older sister, this cub really looks like classmate Qi Dali.

    Zhu Mingming, who came to visit, stared at the baby boy in the baby, and looked at classmate Qi Yue again, and was shocked: "Qi Dali, your brother looks like you. Will you be called Qi

    Xiaoli in the future?" The kid Niu Jiadong next to him was very puzzled. "Why does your brother look like you!!"

    Qi Yue was extremely proud and proudly said: "Of course my brother looks the most like me!!"

    Jiang Shuangling laughed and added in her heart:

    Your father also looks like Like you.

    "Mom, when can he call my brother?"

    "This question has been asked many times, my brother still can't speak, but you can teach him to call my brother with a rattle."

    "It depends on your little teacher. Work hard and teach him a few minutes a day. He will call you after he learns it."

    "Sister, can I teach him to call him uncle too?"