Chapter 84-85

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 84

    Although Wang Xueshu finally smiled and swears with Captain He’s hair, the fact that Captain Le came to find Jiang Shuangling still spread like wildfire. Other people don’t know if there is a "matchmaker", but there are really a few people who came to Jiang Shuangling. Come here for help and introduce the object.

    It was a few female hygienists she had known before.

    "Sister-in-law, introduce one?"

    "Yeah, introduce one."

    ...

    One by one, all come to join in the fun.

    Jiang Shuangling looked at them amusedly, "Which kind of introduction? Does Captain Le want that?"

    "It seems that another recruit was crying by him."

    Several hygienists: "..." It

    sounds a bit scary.

    After sending it to join in the fun, Jiang Shuangling went to the kitchen to make a few black sesame pancakes. When Qi Heng came back, he let him eat two and gave another two to Wang Xueshu next door.

    "Black sesame seeds, prevent hair

    loss ." Wang Xueshu: "! Jun has nothing to do with me."

    "Just in case, eat it."

    Wang

    Xueshu: "... Do you man eat it or not." Jiang Shuangling: "... "

    I let him eat two."

    Head He returned home and took off his hat, and he encountered a rare incident. His daughter-in-law actually gave him pancakes today, and there will be fresh and hot black sesame pancakes as soon as he gets home. , He took a bite of a crispy pancake with a sugar core mixed with black sesame seeds.

    "Daughter-in-law, you are good at this craft."

    Wang Xueshu raised her eyebrows, "What kind of crafts

    are you good at?"

    " You didn't make this sesame cake ?" "The little ginger next door gave it to me."

    Head He ate the cake. "Why are you suddenly giving you sesame cakes? She has a happy event? Made so many cakes?"

    "It's no happy event, but I sweared to her a few days ago." Wang Xueshu subconsciously headed to where he was. He glanced at the top of his head.

    I don't know if it is a psychological effect, but I always feel that the spin on the top of the opponent's head is much larger than before.

    Is it because of hair loss.

    Under her scorching gaze, Captain He vaguely felt something subtle something wrong, "What oath was made?"

    "Oh, it's not a big deal." Wang Xueshu casually told the words of Jiang Shuangling's chat. Leader He.