Chapter 77-79

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 77

    "Your second brother?" Jiang Shuangling was stunned when he heard what he said.

    Qi Heng's second brother?

    She suddenly remembered that Qi Heng had four elder brothers. The eldest brother, the third brother, and the fourth brother were no longer there. Only the second brother Qi Yan was left. He is now the chief of staff of a certain division in Yun Province. Qi Yan lives with his mother, Qi Yue. Tsundere Cub had also lived in the second uncle's house before.

    Qi Heng nodded, "My second brother, Qi Yan, he passed by Rongcheng on a business trip."

    "Then you must ask your second brother to come and sit at home."

    "He came to see the boy A Yue."

    Qi Hengfu     She took off her hat and said

    , "I came to see you too." Jiang Shuangling: "...What's so good about me, why can't my brother come to see my brother."

After saying this, Jiang Shuangling raised his hand and took off the other party's hat and put it on his backhand. On his head, the abrupt braid squeezed out from under the brim of the hat.

    He has a lot of hair and a stable hat.

    Qi Heng, who was robbed of his hat, was not angry. He gave her a helpless look and obediently said, "Okay, then my second brother came to see me."

    "Look at Qi Xiaowu."

    "Right, Qi Heng , What is your second brother like? Does it look like you?" Jiang Shuangling was indeed curious about what the other four brothers looked like, but the other three deceased have passed away, so it's natural not to mention it again.

    "My second brother..." Qi Heng paused when he said this.

    Still selling Guanzi, Jiang Shuangling glared at him, "What's wrong with your second brother?"

    " Nothing , we don't look alike."

    "Really? Brothers should be somewhat similar, just like     Ache and I. "

    Qi Heng closed his eyes and said lightly: "Let's be similar."

Jiang Shuangling: "..." It's the same as saying nothing. .

    As if it was all I forced you to say.

    "Then... Is your second brother easy to get along with? Is his personality the same as yours?"

    Qi Heng: "It's

    easier to get along with than me, but has a different personality." Jiang Shuangling: "...Dear, I think you are so honest."

    —— Better to get along with me?

    Comparing with myself, it's really... trance is booming.

    This world is much easier to get along with than Qi Heng.

    ——Said this sentence is the same as not said.