Chapter 68-70

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 68

    Qi Heng was sitting right on the chair, staring at her without blinking.

    He was neatly dressed, every button of his jacket was buttoned meticulously, and the collar was not wrinkled at the slightest. Under such a package, he could not see the sexy collarbone hidden under the cloth, and he was full of a strong sense of abstinence.

    The slender hands were placed on the knees, and the index finger of the right hand slowly clicked silently on the leg.

    Those peach blossom eyes that should have been gentle did not show the slightest tenderness, they were cold like ice cones hanging under the eaves of winter.

    Jiang Shuangling's heart trembled, as if she had fallen into the cold water.

    She realized that the dog man in front of her was angry.

    As soon as the door was opened, she gave her majesty! !

    Jiang Shuangling kept hinting in her heart that she didn't need to be afraid, that the man in front of him was just a paper tiger. The paper tiger, the paper tiger, the paper tiger did not dare to do anything to her.

    However, even if he knew that Qi Heng would not do anything excessive to her, the fear in his heart was still out of control like the gushing tide.

    She felt like a little deer wandering in the forest. She was originally going home happily, but accidentally broke into the trap ambushed by the hunter, and the other side drew a bow and arrow at her.

    Can feel the cold light of the sharp arrow facing her, and the tight bowstring.

    What was most afraid of at this time was not the moment the arrow shot over, but the strong pressure brought by the stretched bowstring.

    This kind of unspoken pressure made her breathless, for fear of what would happen next.

    Jiang Shuangling was panicked. She wondered what was this dog man angry with?

    Is it because she didn't come back yesterday? Or was it something that happened when you got drunk the night before you got angry? Or is it both?

    Did Qi Heng remember what happened that night when he was drunk?

    If he remembers? Would you think that she deliberately didn't go home last night, just to escape Qi Heng and ask her to settle accounts?

    That's why it was so atmospheric today?

    Give her Mawei.

    Jiang Shuangling: "..."

    She tried to remember what happened the night before, "Call me a good elder sister," "My brother, be so cute?"... The

    more I think about it, the more I feel like she's going to die.

    Be sure to learn this lesson the next time the other party is drunk!

    Even if she had to be reckoned with the ledger, she still had to hear him scream good sister. Seeing this dog man acting like a spoiled girl, she would not be at a loss if she was reckoned.