Chapter 62-64

return

It’s a stepmother, not a elder sister [七零]

Traditional Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 62

    Seeing Jiang Shuangling standing next door, Wang Xueshu was originally happy, but then immediately realized that this situation is not right now. If she is alone, it will be fine, but now she is still standing next to him.

    She sneaked a glimpse at Captain He from the corner of her light. The corner of this fool's mouth was curved, and his eyes were brighter than usual, and she didn't know what was thinking about him.

    If Qi Heng really doesn't cook on weekdays, she rushes up with Lao He now, isn't that self-inflicted?

    Wang

    Xueshu : "..." If she gave Jiang Shuangling a look later, she wouldn't know if this big girl could react. If she couldn't react, wouldn't she have pitted herself.

    Yesterday Lao He said that if Qi Heng didn't cook, he wouldn't do it either. Not only would he not do it, but he wanted Wang Xueshu to do it.

    Wang Xueshu wasn't particularly disgusted with going into the kitchen, she just didn't want to see the arrogance of her old man.

    Must suppress and suppress his arrogance.

    It's not that she doesn't believe in Jiang Meizi's ability to respond to occasions, but that she must be well prepared for a battle, and can't leave an opportunity for the enemy.

    "Old He." Wang Xueshu took Captain He's hand, and the two turned their backs and whispered, "I think it's inappropriate for us to rush up and ask, I don't know what happened to us."

    "Just in case. When others know about this, they don’t even laugh at us in private.”

    In fact, they are a very weird couple in the eyes of outsiders.

    When they got married, none of the comrades in the comrades-in-arms of Head He and the little sisters of Wang Xueshu's arts and crafts troupe, including their parents and relatives, was optimistic about this marriage.

    The people on Head He felt that Wang Xueshu was not a good wife who could handle housework besides being beautiful and beautiful. Wang Xueshu's little sisters also felt that Head He, a rough man, was not worthy of the beautiful Wang Xueshu.

    But later, the two of them reluctantly made up a pair, even if there is no smoke or fire at home every day, the cold pot and cold stove will just go on day by day.

    It was a surprise to the onlookers around.

    "Besides, the two of us are so aggressive and go to Xiao Jiang to ask, what if she is frightened."

    "But such a small problem, how does it use our posture, you shouldn't be like this, let's go out and do business first. After that, I will quietly ask Xiao Jiang to ask the matter clearly, but for you, you should go to Qi Heng. This is the best way to do it. Ask them and both of you to avoid discrepancies with the facts."

    "Qi Heng, you know, he always talks about things and doesn't lie." Wang Xueshu patted Captain He on the shoulder, turned around and looked at Jiang Shuangling with a smile, "We are planning to go out, it's nothing.