Strawberry♨️

Inspired by the song- Strawberry cow, originally  found on tiktoc.

Topnap bottomDream.

Cow Dream (the animal :^)
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Dream was sitting in the liveing room of his shared apartment  with  his childhood best friend Sapnap.

"You know you're  adorble right" Sapnap said lifting up Dreams chin.

"Y..yeah you tell me that almost everyday Sap" Dream said nevorously.

Sapnap moved his other hand up Dreams shirt carefully.

"What you u..up to Sap" Dream said looking at Sapnaps hand under his shirt.

"Mmm I don't know, do you not like it?" Sapnap said innocent-like.

"No I don't mind~ mmm" Dream said as Sapnap tighting his grip around his best friend, as Dreams tail flicked in the air.

"Can I kiss you Dreamie?" Sapnap said quietly as blush went across  his purscline skin, aswell as Dream.

"I.. I Mean I wou..wouldn't mind" Dream said looking into Sapnaps dark green eyes.

Sapnap closed the space, it felt like literal  fireworks was setting off of there bodies as this kiss went on, there lips fitting perfectly togather. They soon broke away.

"Damn" Dream said breathing lowly.

"Ah Dream liked the kiss hm?" Sapnap said looking in Dreams Emraled green eyes, as he had his other hand that was on Dreams chin in his dirty blond hair.

"S..sapnap" Dream said felling Something pokeing his leg.

"Yes baby~?" Sapnap said sudactively.

"I see you are in need of a bit of help hm" Dream said as he gridded on Sapnaps dick.

"Ah~ you noticed only if you wanna" Sapnap said with a smirk.

"Go right ahead" Dream said as Sapnap slowly removed his  shirt.

Giving him dark hickeys up and down  his neck.

Sapnap snaked his hand down Dreams shorts as he kissing Dream deeply, rubbing his thigh.

When Sapnap broke  off the kiss he took off Dreams shorts and boxers putting his fingers  in thusting lightly, straching Dream out.

Soon he felt like Dream was starched and entered him gently, but thrusting deeply.

Dream was moaning like a cow on starioids.

"Look at you Strawberry cow you make me go wow" Sapnap whispered into Dreams ear sudactively  thrusting deeply.

Dream tested up as Sapnap hit his prostitute, melting back down.

"Mm found it" Sapnap said with a smirk, as he contuied to thrust onto that spot.

"S..sapnap.. Nugh faster~" Dream mooaned out in pure pleaser.

Sapnap started to go faster as the dirty blond requested and he flip his longish black bangs .

Sapnap solwy  picked up Dream fucking him senseless.

"Nugh~" Dream mooaned out.

"Damn your pretty baby" Sapnap said thrusting as come shot all over him, and he started to fill Dream.

"Nugh~ Sapnap" Dream mooaned out.

"I love how you moo my name" Sapnap said pulling out of Dream, as his little cow, dripped out  his come.

"Come on let's get  you clean up babyboy" Sapnap said carring Dream off to that bathroom.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Idk how I got this idea, mooaned  is a pun due to Dream being a cow : )