secrets out☘ [2/2]

This is part two of "party msishaps".

Enjoy!
⋆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⋆

The next moring the two wake up to a bangging on the the door.

"Dream Sapnap everyone's looking for you" Gorge said.

"Well be right out" Sapnap screams out at the door looking at the dirty blond by him.

"Well I cerently can't walk due to this so there gonna find out I let you do me" Dream wispered into Sapnaps ear.

"It's fine Well find a way to hide it, but you did enjoy that yes~" Sapnap wispered to Dream.

"Alright I'll let them know you guys are fine then, you guys can go back to  sleep if you want you sound like you are still tipsy" Gorge said walking away from the door.

"Yes I did enjoy getting railed by my bestfriend, now you need to figure out a way to hide the fact I can't walk" Dream wispered.

"Alright leg rubs? Will that make you happy Mr grouchy" Sapnap wispered grabbing Dreams legs rubbing them.

This contuied for a few hours until  Dream could walk bearly but  ehnogh to hide the fact.

They walked out the into the liveing room thanking for invitation and ligitnjust leaving the scean acting like nothing happend.

The boys soon arrivied  home where Sapnap and Dream started making out and ended up in Dreams recording room with Dream on sapnaps lap on the computer chair.

They soon broke a apart realizing Dream never left the voice call they were in the day before the party and Gorge was in it so was Bad.

"Haveing fun are we?" Gorge said.

Dream heated up with blush laying his head on the nape of Sapnaps neck hideing.

"Haha you made Dream embressed Gogy" Sapnap said into the mix.

*'mubbleing Dream nosies'*

"What was that Dream?" Bad questioned.

"Nothing don't worry about it"  Dream said with a extremely blushing face.

Sapnap looked at Dream pulling his head out his neck.

"Now Dreamy~ don't hide your face I wanna see it" Sapnap said smirking.

"Dream~ come on the top can't be this flustered" Gorge tesed.

Dream just became more  embressed then he already was attempting to hide agin but sapnaps hand wouldn't let him.

"Who said he was the top~?" Sapnap said lughing at what the dirty blond was doing, he was licking his hand.

"I mean he is taller and most likely it's the taller that is top" Gorge said.

Dream started to giggle at Gorges  statement that was utterly  false.

"Nah this tall as fuck dirty blond boy is not  the top here" Sapnap said looking at Dream  in the eyes.

"Yeah... that's true all though I did try to put up a fight for it" Dream mumbled.

"Wait Sapnap your the top- that's unexpected" Gorge said as.

User disconnected {bad left, he didn't like this discussion}.

"Bingo" Sapnap said  moveing his other hand unto Dreams hair tangled it in the stranes.

It went dead slient on Gorges end.
Groge  was jealous, that Sapnap got to do Dream, and he didn't get to do Dream or He didn't get done by Dream.

{we all now Dream would be top with Gorge}.

"Haha someone's jelly Dream" Sapnap said knowing  full well Gorge liked Dream but didn't care.

"What that's utterly ridiculous" Gorge exclaimed.

"Mmm~ I say different  Gorgie you diffently are Jelly" Dream said.

"Well I'm not!" Gorge said.

User left channel.

"Yeap he was jelly always where were we babyboy~" Sapnap said

leaving the channel.

⋆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~