cuddly after☘ [2/2]

Part 2 of "all mine"

•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Dream just picked up Sapnap caring him over the bed in his recording room cuddling close to Sapnap.

"You know~ you are the only male I only loved right baby" Dream said in a soft tone.

"Yeah I know that it was more of what Gorge was saying about what's mine" Sapnap said kissing his lover on the lips.

"Yeah I got that wired vibe to he has never been that damn horney with me before" Dream said looking straight into his boyfriends eyes that was filled with lust and prossiveniss.

"Yeah that's what made like that cause in reality I should be the only one saying that to you~" Sapnap said really sudactively.

"Yes Sapnap only you" Dream said rubbing his boyfriends back softly.

Sapnap put his head on Dreams shoulder, pulling him way closer "good let's keep it like that" Sapnap said with a tone a prossiveniss in his voice as he kissed softly on Dreams neck in a teseing like manner.

"Sapnap~ what have I told you about teasing" Dream said sudactively.

"Mmm you love it when we're haveing sex babyboy" Sapnap said smiling with a alot of lust in his dark frice eyes. "Just like you my dick far up you on gaming chairs~".

Dream just heated up with blush "why do I let you do me like this so damn easily" Dream said with a flustered voice as he hid his face into Sapnaps neck.

"No don't hide that pretty face I love to see you flustered" Sapnap said pulling Dream out of his neck.

"Damn Sapnap are hot as fuck when your dominant" Dream said quietly as Sapnap put his hand on Dreams ass teseing him.

"Yeah I know I am babyboy~ that's why I'm the top in this relationship" Sapnap said smirking as he moved prostions where he was on Dreams chest.

"Why don't we have another round from last night~" Sapnap whispered sudactively .

"My ass still hurts" Dream said looking of at his boyfriend who had a baldge.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•
Hehehe