Punishment games~♨️

Sapnap being a little slut and gets punished by Dream.

Top Dream bottom Sapnap
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•
Dream was just in his recording room editing the 1 verse 5 manhunt where he fucking landed on a ghast, and got to the other side. It was almost edited and ready to post, he looked up to see if his bestfriend that they had some benefits was by him like normal, to his surprise he wasn't and that's when he herd a loud fucking moan coming from Saps room, and he knew excally who's moan that fucking was.

'That fucking slut' Dream thought.

Dream just contuied to edit his video until he herd Sapnaps door open.

He got up and walked to his open door but out of view watching who's comes out of the room.

Sapnap and the iconic threesome of the smp walked out of the room and Sapnap as Quackity helped Karl down the way walked them to the door letting them out "bye Karl and quackity" Sapnap said closing and locking the door walking back up staires he was pinned to the wall by his tall as fuck bestfriend.

"You know you guys were loud as hell~" Dream said towering over him.

"W..what? N..no Karl just fell onto q-quackity-" Sapnap steered nevorously.

"No I herd you moaning I know your moan a little to good" Dream whispered sudactively into Sapnaps ear.

Dream leaned down on his neck seeing hickeys "you know your a fucking slut~" Dream said looking at Sapnap before kissing his neck softly teasing him.

Sapnap was melting into his friends warm docile yet domint touch "I'm y..y.. your slut" Sapnap let a soft moan.

"Mmm~ what are they to you my lovely slut" Dream said smakeing Sapnaps ass.

"It w..was a h..hookup.... t..they wanted to s..see i..if we c..could actually pull a th..threesome in r..reality" Sapnap said whimpering just but the simplestof touch.

Dream kisses Sapnaps neck softly not leaving a mark once more "I would be marking you if they didn't cover your fucking neck in there hickeys like you are fucking theres" Dream Said with slight anger in his tone.

"Augh~ j..just m..mark my calorbone" Sapnap moaned out softly just by the simple tease of Dreams soft gentle lips.

"Mm~ Prince so smart yet sluttly at the same time~" Dream whispers pulling down his hoodie reveling his calorbone marking it with dark hickeys.

"Nugh~" Sapnap moaned out with his eyes glued onto Dream.

"Mm~ is there something a certain slut wants from me~?" Dream said looking at Sapnap with pure lust putting his hands on Sapnap soft fabric of the hoodie.

Dream looked down to see he was wearing Karl's fucking hoodie 'damn it he's my pandas stop with your stupid branding and markings Karl and quackity'.

"P..please just augh~" Sapnap moaned as Dream bite hard on his calorbone.

"Mmm Why the hell does Karl have his branding on you Pandas~" Dream said with a very obvious jealous tone.

"I... well they uh- in the.." Sapnap started but was interrupted but a rough kiss from Dream.

'more like they fucked you in the hoodie so when I saw I knew you were theres' Dream thought.

Sapnap pushed Dream off "I... f..forgot it was ..on--" Sapnap said.

"Mmm~ now what should Somebody's punishment be~" Dream said putting his hand on Sapnaps chin kissing his cheek.