Fwb, always have been♨️[2/3]

Part 2 of "Horney teenagers" but set into the future, where the Dreamteam meets up.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•
Dream and Sapnap after high-school ended up moving in together and now have a iconic team called the Dreamteam the three are known for flirting with one another, well mostly Dream and Gogy, witch this pisses off Sapnap alot, considering the two still fuck as fuck buddies alot and Sapnap was a yandere-like figure for Dream.

Right now the three were doing a stream together all in a huge recording room, it was a chill minecraft stream, Sapnap was being very much a 3rd wheel and hated it alot.

Dream looked over to Sapnap giving him a smirk, the kind Sapnap knew a little to well.

'oh that's Insterting so your horney~' Sapnap thought reaching over and rubbing Dreams thigh lightly.

The stream contuied for awhile until they ended it.

"Now what" Gorge questioned as he saw Sapnap being exemerly touchy with Dream.

"I don't know" Dream said looking over at Gorge who ovisolsy was a little jealous of what he was letting Sapnap do instead of him.

The three headed off to the the liveing room to watch a movie.

"You two went to high school right, what was it like going to high with your bestfriend" Gorge said looking over at the two.

Dream just froze, looking over at Sapnap.

"Me and Dream wore Actually way closer the you'd think we were" I say laying my head on his shoulder.

"What you mean by that Sapnap" Gorge said.

Sapnap started smirking as Dream watched him, knowing what to do.

"Mmm~ Me and Dream were so close so close some may of called us friends with benefits" Sapnap contuied as Dream licked his neck gently.

Gorge looked confused.

"Wait what" Gorge said.

"Me and Dream made out when others liked the other, and just about anywhere you can think we probably fucked" I say as I trail my hand on his thigh onto his Dick groping it through his pants.

"Augh- sapnap~" Dream moned out.

Groge got up off the couch walking off to the closest chair clearly jealous, he thought Dream was his.... he flirts with him all the time and bearly does with Sapnap.
Why did he think Dream was his.

"Wait...you guys were-" Gorge started but I interrupted.

"Yes we were fuck buddies" Sapnap said running his hand up Dreams shirt up his body geaceing his nukules on his abes gently.

Dream was still busy marking up Sapnaps neck.

Gorge just looked us in shock.

"And Mr tough Dream~ the one the flirts with you acts like he's a top when he's in reality oppsite with me~ My little bitch boy bottom" Sapnap said as Dream looks at me.

"Mmm~ but only for him" Dream added as Sapnap looked at him dead in the eyes as Sapnap slide him on his lap, the blanket falls to to floor all scrunched up.

"Mhm I know this man inside and out~ he so easily aroused" Sapnap said unbuckling his pants and sliding his hand into his boxers stokeing his dick.

what the flirting really was... Dream just wanted fan service. He.used.him.for.views. this makes Gorge more mad and jealous inside then he was already. He clearly has done much more then flirt with Sapnap hell he's even letting Sapnap arouse him right now.