puppy☘

Dog Sapnap archh
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dream was in his bedroom just edited  his manhunt video he, his boyfriend, bestfriends did recently. Sapnap was found snuggled in Dreams hoodie on the couch his adorble little huskey like tail down same with his ears... he wanted Dreams cuddles so he got off the couch walking into there shared bedroom and into Dream recording room hugging his tall dirty blond from behind the chair.

"Oh hey puppy!" Dream said spinning  the chair to face his face found grabbing the meta humans hands.

"Hey baby!" Sapnap said his tail slightly wagging at the touch of his boyfriend.

"Why is your ears down puppy?" Dream said softly petting his boyfriends head.

"I want attention" Sapnap mubbled his boyfriend smirking.

"Alright then" Dream said patting his lap.

Sapnap insntly got on his boyfriends lap, arms around his waist  his head snuggled  into Dreams chest, Dreams arm around him scaurlly, hand in Saps hair petting him head making Sapnaps tail  wag.

"My adorble clingy  puppy" Dream said smiling at his boyfriend.

"Are you complaining?" Sapnap said sassy like.

"Nooo I love  how clingy you are" Dream said kissing Saps cheek.

Sapnaps tail wags in happiness ear still down, Dreams kinda annoyed his boyfriends ears are down, he lift on Sapnaps chin kissing him, the Kiss diffently escalated, and soon became a heated  makout session, Sapnaps tail having a cheser as his ears slowly go up, Dream soon breaks the make out session.

"There we go! That's what I love to see my beautiful puppy all happy" Dream said loving in Sapanps ear.

Sapnap got bored soon marking his boyfriends neck, kissing all over his cheek and face, even licking his boyfriend, Dream just watch him do so blushing at how adorble his little puppy  is.

Dream soon descided to pick up Sapnap and move them to the bedroom cuddling his puppy closely, kinda looked like  Dream was spooning Sapnap, but they were dating and neither of them cared.

"Love you baby!" Sapnap said, as his tail spiraled around Dreams arm.

"Love you too puppy! Always will" Dream said softly.

And that's how the war of who loves who more started🤣
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
We have Kitty and cow Dream... now we gotta bully Sapanp :P

Letssss goooo!