Little maid♨️

Dream in a maid dress!

Top Sapnap bottom Dream.

Master kink シ
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

"S..so remember the ask Dream where they asked if I can wear a maid dress" Dream asked as Sapnap looked up.

"Holey shit~ mmm thats hot" Sapnap said grabbing Dreams hand lightly as his dick twitched.

"Sapnap would  you mind take a picture so they have proof I did" Dream asked.

"Yeah of course hotstuff" Sapnap said getting  up.

Dream Grabed the mask he had on in the me beast face reveal putting it on, and Sapnap took the pic handing the phone to Dream.

"Thank you" Dream said.

"It's no problem" Sapnap said while certain dirty thoughts went through his mind.

Dream roamed off to his recording room as he posted the pic "there you are, Sapnap manged to convince me" it was captioned.

Dream sat back on the gaming chair, playing some random games just being bored.

Sapnap walked in leaning on the wall imaging what he could be doing the the cute little maid.

"Sapnap I know your in here what do you want" Dream said.

Sapnap walked over to the little maid "I want you~" Sapnap whispered into Dreams ear.

Dream heated up with blush "I w..what??".

Sapnap kissed Dream with a heated kiss putting his hands on Dreams hips, as Dream put his arms softly around Sapnaps neck, Sapnap soon broke that kiss.

"Like I said I want you~" Sapnap said in a low sudactive voice.

"S..sap you have never been so bold!" Dream said nevorously.

"You in a maid dress changes it~ now can I have you or am I masterbateing" Sapnap said.

"Mmm~ I'll you have me shawty" Dream said smirking.

Sapnap picked up Dream quickly pinning him to the desk "I'll just fallow my thoughts when I first saw you~" Sapnap whispered  into Dreams ear as he softly kissed Dreams neck teseing him making Dream whimper.

"S..sa-" Dream started.

"Ah no babyboy it's master~" Sapnap said.

Sapnap went in and started mark Dreams neck while grinding his dick on Dreams ass, resulting in Dream moaning out lowly.

"Damn your nosies are so pretty" Sapnap whispered "have any lube baby".

"I..it's in the top drew of the bedside cabinet that has the lamp on it" Dream says quitly.

Sapnap walked over getting the lube out of the cabinet walking over, lifting up the skirt of the maid dress takeing of Dreams boxers, and his own pants and boxers slaping Dreams ass with his dick.

"Augh~!" Dream moaned out.

"My little maid" Sapnap prised "so you like being slaped with my dick".

Sapnap put a good amount of lube on his dick putting his tip into Dream waaing for him to adjust.

"S..so fucking big" Dream moaned out.

"Mmm like the 10 inches baby~ it's all yours" Sapnap whispered in Dreams ear sudactively as Dream nodded.

Sapnap pulled out pushing all the way in, just ramming his dick in and out of Dream. "Tight..your tight as hell".

"Augh~ M..master!" Dream moaned out as sapnap started to pump his dick at the same sped he was going in his ass.

Sapnap was busy marking up the maids neck so everyone will now this dirty blond is his "yes baby~" Sapnap whispered as his tip touched Dreams proustue.

"F..fuck~! Right there master~" Dream moaned out.

Sapnap started to pound right into that spot  from every angle just abusing Dreams proustue, earing moans of every dismal.

"Mmm so damn good~" Sapnap prised the dirty blond as he felt a white thick liquid  on his hand. "Somebody comed~".

"S..shit" Dream said as the room slightly spined he was in so much pleaser  as he legs slowly gave out, and he started leaking come uncontrollably.

"Your aren't falling I got you baby" Sapnap whispered moveing his arm tightly around Dreams waist, contuing to pound the shit out of Dream.

"M..master~ y..you are f..fucking good at this" Dream moaned out in complete pleasure.

Sapnap just smirked at the boy pushing thrusting deeply into him, slowly getting slooper and slooper. With each thrust.

Dreams arms gave in hitting the wall, "f..fuck want me to fill you baby~" Sapnap grounded out.

"Fill me! Up m..master~" Dream moned out.

Sapnap comed deep into Dream, pulling out, watching his come dripped out of Dream going down his legs, as they calmed down for the high.

Sapnap picked up Dream carring  him over to the bed laying him down sitting on the edge of the bed.

Sapnap looked at Dream lovely as Dream made graby hands as Sapnap making Sapnap chuckle. "Cuddly aren't we" Sapnap tease crawling by the boy putting his arm around him scaurlly.

Dream moved his head to Sapnap kissing him lightly on the lips making Sapnap smirk through it.
When it broke.

"Mmm you know I always wanted to call you mine" Sapnap said quietly.

"Mmm...I'll be your boyfriend if that's what your asking sap" Dream said with a rasp from screaming so loud.

"That is exactly what I'm asking bubs" Sapnap said quitly kissing Dreams forehead.

"I love you Sappy" Dream said putting his head into Sapnaps chest.

"Love you too bubs" Sapnap said putting hid head on Dreams shoulder lightly pulling his bottom closer cuddly him.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•
Maid dress Dream arch!
Clearly Sapnap took it so...noboday else can🤣
/J