Angry cuddles♨️

Emotionless Sapnap au top dream bottom sapnap
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Sapnap was 'pissed' off at Dream for some beziare reason not talking to Dream, this was annoying Dream for the small factor of this was the one person he loves more then anything.

"Sapnap why the hell are you mad at me" Dream said with slight anger in his voice, pinning Sapnap onto the wall.

Sapnap said nothing  just looked up at his boyfriend, with an emotionless look.

"S..sapnap?" Dream said quitly seeing this putting his hand under the boys chin.

"What do you need clay" Sapnap said very deeply and differently from his normal voice.

"N..no don't say  I've lost you to" Dream said with tears coming down his face as he released sapnap falling to the floor.

Something  in Sapnap snaped seeing his boyfriend of 5 year breaking down on the floor cring.

Sapnap got down on the ground pulling Dream closer to him into cuddles.

"H..huh?" Dream said seeing Sapnaps arms around him.

"Why you cring babe" Sapnap said quietly.

"Dont worry  about it, it's not important" Dream said whipping his tears with his sleeves smirking at Sapnap.

"Mmm... you know we haven't had fun in awhile~" Dream said smirking sudactively at him.

"True babe, that is a bit over due~" Sapnap said quietly  as he was picked up by Dream heading to the bedroom.

Sapnap was pinned quickly to the bed as his boyfriend started a heated make out session while straching out him.

They broke off the kiss when Dream thought Sapnap was strached ehnogh, he quickly took of his Bottoms  and entered the boy under him.

Dream started thrusting hard as fuck, into Sapnap, as Dream bened down looking at the now semi steamlated boy that had him far up his ass, that was moaning his little dark brown head off, Dream Grabed ahold of Sapnaps hair tugging him up somewhat.

"Now why the hell did you go all emotionless one me and ignore me?" Dream said with slight anger in his voice but yet sudactively at the same time.

"I don't even remember going emotionless, as far as ignoring you augh~! I thought you were cheating on me nugh~! With Gorge, due to you hanging out without me more and more augh~!" Sapnap moaned out.

"I would never cheat on such  a pretty boy" Dream whispered into Sapnaps ear "Expiclly one that I've know since is was like 13".

Dream trusted roughly into Sapnaps ass. Resiving moans of pleasure from Sapnap.

"W..well I thought... but you clearly  love recking me and cuddling for days after" Sapnap moaned out.

"I love your cute little soft side that only I know" Dream said thrusting  extremely fast plamorizing Sapnaps hole.

"D..daddy~ I'm close" Sapnap moaned.

"Same" Dream said shoting his come up Sapnap.

"Augh~" Sapnap moned  out as his come shot all over the place.

Dream removed himself, placing his head on Sapnaps chest.

•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Oop シ Sapnap really thought Dream would cheat?