Badboys♨️

Dreamnap badboy arch ;)

Top - Sap

Bitch boy bottom - Dream
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Dream and Spanap both known as the boyboys and the heartbreakers of the highschool  they resigned in. Many girls tried many girls failed. Sap and Dream both are very much gay, and both loved one another.  They both were chilling  talking near there mortal cycles  both extremely  flirty with one another, dropping settle yet lude hints at one another. Sapnap pinned the taller dirty blond to the wall near by, hand up his shirt lightly going for the dirty  blonds neck "I want to make you scream my name babyboy" Sapnap whispered in the dirty blonds ear, rubbing his already hard dick on Dream, as he softly kissing the blonds neck.

"First off, it will be you screaming my name and secondly, neither of us will get railed here in the open" Dream said pulling the raven hair off.

"Mmm who's house baby"  Sapnap said rubbing his throbbing  needy dick.

"Mine" Dream said smirking.

Dreams house was furthest away and he picked it because he wanted to see his horney bestfriend suffer a bit before whoever tops who gets destroyed by the other.

Sapnap groned as he got up with a ovious bonner, they both walk to there morter cycles, and headed to Dreams and Sapnap the way groneing alot, makeing the dirty blond smirk, when getting there, the door was opened  and slamed behind them, Dream was pinned  to the wall quickly  "you are a pain in the ass sometimes baby" Sapnap said letting out another very low sexual grone.

"Mmm Somebody's very fucking needy" Dream said rubbing himself teasing like on the raven hair.

"Ahh~ damn" Sapnap moaned out looking at the very difent bottom he calls his bestfriend.

"Mmm damn your moans are so cute there babe" Dream said said softly.

"Oh wait until we hear yours" Sapnaps said going for the sweet spot of Dreams neck makeing Dream maoned highly  and Sapnap picked up the taller carrying him to the bedroom on the way making out  aggressively with Dream, pushing Dream down on the bed. They started to underess the other one, Sapnaps figuring slid of the Bottoms ass straching while  him while they rolled around makeing out on the bed, soon the broke apart and Dream let out a low grone as his bonner starts to rise.

"Damn your so hot right now Sapnap" Dream said moaning lightly.

"Just wait until I'm in you baby" Sapnap said putting his mouth on Dreams dick sucking in with ez thabks with no gag reflex,, as his fingers left Dream, pushing himself in, Trusting roughly  into the dirty blond, while the dirty blonds around 9 inch dick was getting sucked off by his best friend.

Dream was moaning whimpering groneing his head off, making Sapnap very happy.

"Sapnap fuck your huge but fell good  in me" Dream was mumbling and moaning.

Soon Dream was close "I'm cumming I'm cumming i-" Dream was screaming as Sapnap left his throbbing needy dick.

"Hold it you pain in the ass of a bottom" Sapnap said looking stright  into Dreams bright green eyes filled with just pleaser and slight discomfort now, his own filled with pure lust.

"B..but Sapnap-" Dream said in a bagging voice.

Sapnap left Dreams hole leaveing the bed for a moment, he knew Dream had some sex toys under his bed, he pulled them out opening the box not breaking contect smirking, as he pulled out a vineraring cock ring putting it on the base Dreams dick, turning it on on the was as he restrained Dream to the bed before getting back on top and ramming in and out of the dirty blond "you cum  and it gets worst for you" Sapnap said letting a low grone as he let out his first cum wave into Dream.

"Shit it's cold as hell" Dream moaned out.

Sapnap contuied to abosulty reck his bestfriends ass, cumming about 15 times into  the dirty blond, who was cumming uncomfortably muttering fuck every 5 minutes thanks to Sapnap going rougher and quicker  oblarating his ass, filling him with his cum... it felt amazing sure, but he wished it was him being the domint one with Sapnap.

Sapnap being the domint one he was in this  watching the over steamlated  boys eyes roll back letting out constant moan streames, sweaty and tear stained, Covered in the raven hairs cum and hickeys all over, and abosulty inhaling the scent Dream was radiating.

"Who's the top Dream?" Sapnap said cumming for his fanil  time before pulling out falling on the dirty blonds  chest.

"You..." Dream said embresseded, he couldn't fell his legs, he was so tired  and messy.

"Good boy... damn all my cum is leaking out of you and your beautiful body right now" Sapnap said softly.

Dream passed out after that... he was so messy  but didn't care Sapnap un restrained the oversteamlated boy taking of the cock ring turning it off, putting the box away before joining his bestfriend in slumber.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Damn...