ₚₒₛᵢₜₒₙₛ ♨️

Bottom Dream
Daddy kinkシ
Top Sapnap
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Someone gave a potion to Sapnap, it was supposed to heal, him but isnted it made extremely well horney, a content bonner when he was near his ex boyfriend Dream... why did it have to be Dream not one of his feanices.

Dream kept noticing  his ex was acting weird when though they broke up they still are best friends, and it was odd for Sapnap to just run off or something, the thing is Dream never lost the sexual fellings he had for Sapnap, he still loved Sapnap, but Sapnap ended it in love place for somereson he never told him, it bothered Dream that Sapnap was running from him. Dream followed the horney  Sapnap into the comentie  house locking the door behind him.

"Nicki why are you ignoring me~?" Dream said with deep hurt voice.

Sapnap hated when his ex used that voice, truth  be told when he ending it with Dream he never lost the fellings he had for Dream, he just also had felling for his fenaices. And he chose to see what that was soon realizing that was a mistake, and now he as a painful as hell bonner and his ex caused it.

"Fuck... my sister gave me a potion it was supposed  to be a healing position and it made me horney whenever I'm fucking near you" Sapnap said looking at his ex.

"I'm down to let you fuck me if your down to rail me" Dream said with a smirk with blush across his face.

Sapnap just blushed to that and smirked "gladly u will rail my fucking hot as hell ex" Sapnap said pulling Dream over on the crafting  table closeing the blinds on the windows with a snap.

"Mmm~ your not the only that's horney near his ex 24/7 however mine isn't caused by a potion malfunction" Dream said going for Sapnaps neck marking it like he was his still. Sapnap doing the same with Dream.

"Have you fucked or let anyone fuck you my bottom" Sapnap whispered  sudactively into Dreams ear contuing to mark Dreams neck.

"Haven't been in a real relationship since after you~ I tried to move on but couldn't" Dream said as Sapnap moved his hand down Sapnaps Dreams pants rubbing his dick as he removed Dreams pants, before fingering  and teseing Dream making the boy whimper.

"Still make adorble nosies  for me" Sapnap said pulling his own  pants off entering his ex Dream moaning loudly.

"Mmm~ now next up my name baby" Sapnap said useing that dead name.

Sapnap thrusted hard stright on Dreams proustue makein Dream scream Daddy.

"Yes baby~ keep calling your daddy that" Sapnap said with a low groned loving it alot.

Sapnap has always had a kink where he loved to be called Daddy, it could make he hard instly, or in this case made his thrust as fast as humanly possible, and ram in and out of his ex.

"Fuck~ Daddy! Your still so good at this for me~! You know how to fuck me up so well" Dream whimpered and moaned.

Dream keep makeing pretty nosies, the nosies Sapnap missed alot and wanted him back on his dick, sometimes when abosulty messing up his fenaices he would imagine it was Dream and his pretty noises screaming Daddy, both of his feanices refuse to satisfied his kink, but Dream has always been great  at doing that, Dreams neon green eyes all teary, him sweety as hell but in pure pleaser.

"Ah daddy~" Dream moaned out close to his climax.

"I'm close to baby, me to me to" Sapnap said softly still abosulty recking his exs ass, his ex making nosies and recking his neck.

Sapnap went in for a kiss, sliding his tongue in through moans, making muffled moans as they Heatley made out first time in nearly nine years either of them has felt this much pleaser, Sapnap never felt what he and Dream had with Karl and Quackity.

"Ah shit~ stop being so beautiful  baby"  Spanap said with a slow grone thrusting sloppy like.

"I would expect your little painful bonner seems to like my beauty Nicki" Dream said whimpering as he felt warmish liquid go down his legs, and his dick engulfed with a warm wet embrace sucking as his cum shot down the domint raven haired boys throught, the boy smirking up at the dirty blond.

"Your midnight green eyes look so beautiful with lust in them like normal" Dream said as Sapnap helped him get cleaned  up, as Dream claimed from his high.

"And your bright neon green eyes look amazing with pure pleaser in them" Sapnap whispered carrying the sleepy dirty blond up staires to the sleeping  place where so happend to be Fundy with five up both surpised we hooked up.

"What the hell was that? You are engaged Sapnap" Fundy said.

"Potion malfunction, my sister gave me a potion  that me extremely horney near this green blob" Sapnap said.

"The horney potion, but you are aware you cheated on your feanices with your ex" five up stated.

Sapnap rolled his eyes "The fellings never went away I just also loved Karl and quackity at the same time" Sapnap said.
"No anymore though" he mubbled as the dirty blond snuggled into his chest like he always  did after sex Sapnap fell back on a dusty green and Oragen bed, the one he took Dreams virginity in years ago.

"But you still cheated and Dream knew you moved on" Fundy  said.

"One he knows my damn kink to well, two he doesn't  care I cheated with him on my feanices he seems to love  me alot still, like I still love him" Sapnap said kissing the sleeping dirty blonds cheek.

"George is inlove  with him, and your all best friends, you already are engaged and your also claiming Dream" Five up said.

"Yeah I know George is inlove with my ex, but brocode stops him from being able to date Dream so this in fine, Dream was mine first~ and seems like he stayed mine over the years" Spanap  said.

"Sapnap this is wrong and you know it" Fundy said.

"Shut it foxfuck" Sapnap said laying down with the sleeping dirty blond on his chest cuddling him closely like he always used to do when they dated.

"Fine well tell Karl and Quackity you cheated you clearly  don't care you cheated" Five up said.

"Cool I will still have a dirty blond on me" Sapnap said falling asleep.

The two boys that were awake left to find Sapnaps fenaices to report.

"Mhm we knew  he still loved Dream, but he fucked his ex?" Karl  said.

Fundy nodded.

"Fucking  cheater" Quackity said  clearly a little mad.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Mar: I'll make you and Dream get backtogather one day.

- this story -

Mar*evil laughs*