Sapmap[1/2]

Bullied Sapnap August

Tw:

Homopobic remarks >:0

•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Sapnap was walking around the  school as his bullies came up to him pushing him to the floor.

"Ugly fucking faggot" The short Brent  said.

"Would you stay away from clay, hes mine! You discrice" Ali said.

"W..who's clay?" Sapnap said confused scarde.

"Tall dirty  blond with the most dreamy eyes? Ring a bell, bitch" The boy said slaping Sapnap.

"Oh you mean D..dream" Sapnap said.

"Yeah, I guess just stay away from  him" Ali said punching Sapnap hard in the eye.

Sapnap just sighed, looking off at the wall "h..he comes to me" Sapnap muttered as the boy kicked him in his gut.

"That's a fucking lie, don't lie to us fag" The boy said.

"F..fuck" Sapnap said spitting up blood slowly passing out.

"Faggot... leave him alone and we will stop beating you" Ali said stomping hard on Sapnaps leg.

"You guys are dicks" Sapnap muttered as Dream came around the conner seeing the conservation.

Dream watched as the boy punched him scare in the nose "don't call us that you unless faggot".

Sapnaps nose started gushing blood "ughhh, what did I ever do to you  guys, it not my fault me and Dream are close"

"Shut up faggot" Ali said as Sapnap spit up more blood.

"Ay what's going on over here?" Dream said running over to Sapnap kneeling down.

"H..hey Dreamie~" Ali flirted  with  Dream.

"I saw what you did to my fucking  boyfriend, now stop the fucking act" Dream said not meaning to call Sapnap his, but it slipped.

"B..boyfriend? I want proof!" Ali said crossing her arms.

Dream looked over to his bleeding  crush "you good with me kissing you?" Dream whispered into his ear.

Sapnap hummed in response with blood down his face.

Dream quickly wiped the blood over his boy- err bestfriends lips off quickly, kissing him, there lips were like puzzle pices, perfectly togather, soon they broke apart and Dream picked up Sapnap.

"Now let's get you to the hospital baby" Dream said looking at the boy with blood all over him.

"Ugh!" Ali said stomping her foot on the ground, as Dream  ran off out the front door to his car to take his crush off to the hospital.

"Dream why did you call me yours?" Sapnap said with blood coming out his mouth.

"Dont talk your gonna use more blood, and I... I actually  like you more then a friend" Dream said blushing a bit at Sapnap, reaching over rubbing his thigh.

Sapnap blacked  out  from bloodloss.

Dream pulled into the hospital parking lot, picking up Sapnap  and carring him in.

"Can we get a doctor? My friend got hurt badly" Dream screamed.

A doctor came over with a starched welling Sapnap away to get him fixed.

•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Our poor little bean Sapnap🥺

Sidenote- if you are getting bullied don't be afried  reach out, someone will listen, and help you trust me!

~author