I wish☘ [3/3]

Part 3 of "Horney teenagers".
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Sapnap carried the boy off to his house where they cuddled on his bed, as Sapnap looked at the pretty dirty blonf that was vast asleep.

"I wish you loved me like I do babyboy" Sapnap thought.

Sapnap played with Dreams dirty blond locks of hair, as he slowly  joined Dream in slumber.

- when they awoke -

Dream was first to awake, if course him being his normal clingy arch after they always had there fun, just clinged more to Sapnap kissing his nose in a jokey way.

"Wakey wakey Sappy" Dream whispered in Saps ear.

Sapnap woke up eyes darting in circles looking for his crush and his eyes fanily found the dirty blond in his arms.

"Mmm what do you need babyboy" Sapnap said.

Dream kissed Sapnap on the lips, getting kissed back instly, the kiss soon goes Deeper as Dream pulls Sapnap on him, Sapnaps hands slide up Dream white come stined shirt, that was like that from the rounds they did months ago. His hands tighten around Dreams waist as they broke apart.

"Mmm I like that need" Sapnap said kissing the boys cheek.

"Of course you would" Dream said with a giggle.

"Baby I love everything about you" Sapnap said with a smirk kissing Dreams neck soft.

"Mmm I love how you are with me bubs" Dream said "I love our friendship".

"Friendship?" Sapnap thought "why does that word hurt so much  comeing from you babyboy".

"Mmm we certainly have benefits" Sapnap said.

"Yeah we diffently do" Dream giggled.

Sapnap just smiled at who he wished he could call his for real, all they were to Dream was Friends with benefits, and Sapnap always wanted to be more.

"Would you every date a male Dream?" Sapnap said quietly.

"I mean I am bisexual, but there's only one male I every been the slightest attracted to" Dream said look of at the wall "but why you ask?".

"W..well because-" Sapnap started as the door opened.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Mmm...:/