Forgotten love♨️ [1/2]

Top nap bottom Dre
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Dream and Sapnap were hanging out in the community house, they knew something was spical with them, when Dream got pushed onto the Crafting table by Sapnap, who lifted up his chin.

"Your very beautiful" Sapnap whispered in Dreams ear makeing him heat up.

"S..sapnap what you you doing?" Dream said lightly.

"Mmm flirting with a beautiful person, who rocking that skirt" Sapnap said ruffling the dirty blonds hair.

"Sapnap your engaged, and I'm married what the hell why the hell are you flirting with me?" Dream said softly.

Sapnap slowly rubbed Dreams thigh looking outside seeing his feanices acting loveing with somebody else.

"Mmm thats the issue" Sapnap said pointing at them.

"They are cheating on you?... I mean fundys been distant to..." Dream said looking off at the wall.

Sapnap looking at the dirty blond "mmm do you want me to take care of you baby" Sapnap said bringing back the dead familur nickname.

"Mmm pandas~ you know your hot as hell when your like this" Dream said loveing.

Dream and Sapnap have been friends for years, but noboday knew the two used to date, and let's just say there was still fellings from the two that never went away.

"And that's why I was the top when we were together" Sapnap said fingering Dream through his boxers, teaseing his hole.

"We should never of splited, I miss being called yours" Dream said.

Sapnap kissed his soft lips, pushing his back on the warm furnace getting on his lap putting his hand down Dreams boxers, petting his dick, as he deepened the kiss, Dreams arms around Sapnaps neck Sapanps on his waist, Sapnap sucked hard on Dreams tongue makeing Dream muffle moan. He broke it.

"I miss you to baby, Karl's slowly forgetting me, Qs going insane wanting jshalate, and well then there's me wanting your cuddles like we always used to do when we dated for those 6 years" Sapnap said blushing a bit.

"One fight ruined something so perfect" Dream said licking Sapnaps neck slowly marking it.

"Mmm baby would you like me in you" Sapnap whispered softly in the dirty blonds ear.

Dream nodded as Sapnap gridded on Dream with his half hard dick "I need words baby, you want me or not?" Sapnap said smiling at his marked neck.

"Y..yes oh God Pandas~ I've wanted you for a long time" Dream moaned softly into Sapanps ear.

Sapnap picked up the dirty blond "Alright then you'll get me baby" Sapnap said moveing then upstairs so hopefully they wouldn't get interrupted.

Sapnap glaced around makeing sure nobody was up there as he pinned what was know as the strong onsideided stubborn king of the smp, look so helpless, Sapnap slowly removed there Armour through it on the dusty bed near them removeing the dirty blonds tights.

"Damn we still leak for me, you miss me alright" Sapnap said petting Dreams wet dick.

Sapnap lifted up the boy that was already a moaning mess onto his knee putting small wet kisses up his thighs, while he slides his figures down Dreams boxers straching him slowly.

"Augh~ fuck I forgot how good you were at this pandas" Dream moaned out softly.

"Oh I will have you screaming in a moment babyboy" Sapnap said sudactively.