Ghost [1/2]

Dead dream August
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Sapnap was quitly laying on the bed  the he and Dream  used to share, that was before the incident, That caused something happened that Sapnap will always blame himself for no matter what the others say.

"Sap come on it isn't your fault Dream wouldn't want you to cut everyone off" Gorge said at the door.

"Dont fucking call me that! Sappy either" Sapnap screamed cuddling in the blankets with Dreams hoodie on.

"Babybro it isn't your fault what happend" Mar said.

"He's dead! The one person I knew the longest and loved since high-school is fucking dead and it is my fault" Sapnap screamed lightly crying.

"Sapnap honey I know it's gonna sting, but you have  to eat we can't lose another member of the smp" Bad said.

"Let me moren in peace" Sapnap said  covering his ears with the pillow.

'flash back'

Dream and Sapnap were hanging around the forest and it became night, Dream took a couple good hits from charged creepers and died "Sappy just know I'll be with you no matter what, and I love you" Dream said as he passed out for the fanil time. "No no no! Baby please fuck" Sapnap screamed holding the body of Dream. Sapnap looked at chat "Dream blew up 0 Canon lives left". "Nooo fuck" Sapnap screamed in pain as his body dissapered.

'reality'

Sapnap since that day refuses to stream record or even move out of his room, he messed Dream and wished he was here cuddling him, Dream knew everything about him, his separation anxiety just wants Dream, so he's doing everything possible, the only thing that could possibly calm the boy is Dream if was here cuddling him, if he had a panic attack that is.

"Babybro what if I said I have a way to being Dream boy back" Mar said.

"That's impossible! Don't get my damn hopes up" Sapnap screamed.

"You do know who your talking to right, the one person who fucking gliched him out of prison?" Mar said.

"Mar that was you?? You should be in prison eight now" Gorge said.

"No use I'll glich out" Mar said.

Sapnap just ignored them.

"Either way Dream boy is coming back to life like I did" Mar said walking out of the house.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•
Dead Dream arch?