flower boy [1/2]

Adorble  bean Sapnap🥺
❀~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❀

Sapnap was bored in the living room playing with the petals of a rose from the flower vase, for some reason he loved flowers it was calming to him, he didn't know this but his roomate Dream was standing just off in the darkness watching him do his thing, blushing at Sapnap, he found Sapnap so adorable when he's like this, his soft self.

"Damn your adorble" Dream wispered  lowly as Sapnap put the flower back, looking over at the tv.

"Dreammmmm come here I  want cuddles" Sapnap screamed.

Dream walked  over to him "Alright cutie" Dream whispered into Sapnaps ear lovely.

Dream crawled over Sapnap putting his arms around him pulling him closer pretty much spooning Sapnap but who cared.

Dream solwy played with his bestfriends hair amiring his beauty, breathing hot air on his neck slowly.

"Dream? Do it's wired I find flowers calming?" Sapnap said quietly.

"No, not at all" Dream said kinda blushing but Sapnap couldn't see due to his face being in Saps hair.

Sapnap just humed a soft tone to that, as  he cuddled closer to Dream.

'What are you doing to me Sapnap' Dream thought.

Sapnap was watching  the TV as Dream happily cuddled him, amiring him instead of watching  whatever Sapnap was watching.

"So dream how you and Gorge doing?" Sapnap asked Dream catching  Dream of guard.

"We broke up, I don't really wanna get into it" Dream said playing with Sapnaps hair softly.

"Oh alright" Sapnap said looking at Dream in his emraled green eyes.

Dream looked back at Sapnap in his  dark green eyes resiving a small smile from Sapnap, curling his fingers into Sapnaps hair slowly.

"You love it when I play with your hair don't you" Dream said softly.

"Yeah" Sapnap said rubbing Dreams arm lightly.

Sapnap and Dream both felt like a heated moment but didn't know why.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

FLOWERNAP