Stubborn bastered♨️

The alternative version of "Comere Sapnap".
•♡------------------------------------------------------♡•

Me and Dream ovisolsy got into a very stupid fight likeaways, but it has resulted in us refusing to talk or do streams, I haven't seen him out of his room in 3 weeks, at first it consired  me but then I reambered he had that mini-fridge that has drinks and food. Right now we are in opposing rooms, and well Dream knows very well I want him to come get me this time, I'm imaging him on my dick 24/7 abouslty moaning his head off, cereantly I am in his very much over sized hoodie on me. It's bright neon green and very soft and warm... my raven hair his a mess most likely from all the masterbateing I'm doing imaging  I was railing Dream.

"Why is he such a stubborn bastered, he could of had me back in that room  the week we froght" I mubble looking down at my twitching dick.

I sighed and utterly gave up on him the one to get me, I picked up patches off my chest moveing her sleeping ball onto the bedding as I slowly open the door crossing the door, I hear mumbling comeing out of the room as a slowly inch the door open, he looked over to me, God his eyes are blood shot...

"Comere  Sappy I'm not mad at you" He said with grabby hands.

I walk over to him closeing  the door behind me so our little child does inturpe our fun,  I pin him under me on the bed.

"Your a stubborn bastered you know that?" Sapnap said rubbing his hard dick on Dreams.

"Augh~ Sappy!" Dream moaned out.

"You know you make me so needy when your like this~" Sapnap went for Dreams neck speeding up slowly, as he marked his dirty blonds neck, makeing the hickeys that had faded proment once more.

"Fuck~!" Dream moaned out.

Sapnap slide his hand down Dreams pants stopping gridding as he petted Dream wet dick.

"And we leak still... my lovely stubborn bitchy bottom" Sapnap whispered in Dreams ear, takeing off his hoodie and Dreams, running his knuckles against Dreams abs purring softly into Dreams ear.

"Fuck you Sapnap" Dream said with a low grone.

"Y'know that's not a bad idea I will fuck you baby" Sapnap said with dark smirk taking off Dreams pants and boxers, and his own pants slapping Dreams ass with his clothed dick.

"Augh~!" Dream moaned out, as Sapnap tesed his hole.

"Oh comeon stop teseing you fucking tease" Dream said with light whimpers.

Sapnap looked over to his pretty  dirty blond "mkay babyboy~ I won't tease you..." Sapnap said with a deep grone takeing his boxers off and inserting into the taller.

"Curse you.." Dream mubbled as he adjusted to the strach.

"So fucking beautiful" Sapnap praised seeing Dream was alright to contuied, he started thrusting hard and fast dead on Dreams prostitute.

Causing Dream to Scream his name "Sapnap oh fuck~ damn" Dream moaned put in pure pleaser.

"This is why we don't be stubborn~ cause I would do this even if I didn't have to fuck it out of you babyboy" Sapnap whispered in Dreams ear.

"Maybe I like being punished and you fucking the stubborn out of me Sappy" Dream moaned in pleaser.

"If thats the case tonight's gonna be a fun  punishment  for you babyboy" Sapnap said smirking as he flipped Dream over sitting on his back legs thrusting fast as hell.

Dream Grabed onto the backbored of the bed screaming moaning  whimpering groneing, so loud probably the whole block could hear it, Sapnap loved theses sounds that he was able to make Dream make so easily, he slapped Dreams ass hard leaning on Dreams ass putting his hands on Dreams waist kissing the back of the neck of Dream softly "damn you make some beautiful nosies Babyboy" Sapnap cooed into Dreams ear.

"F..fuck~ I'm close Sappy" Dream moaned out.

"Hold it until I say otherwise babyboy" Sapnap said in a extremely sudactively voice that almost made Dream cum right then and there. Sapnap looked at his boyfriend who was a sweaty mess, moaning uncontrollably making him extremely  happy, that it was only him that could Dream sounding so slutish.

Dream let out a whoreish  moan, with whimpers  his dick throbbing  in pain, from holding his cum.

By now Sapnap has come 3 times into Dream, while Dream is still whimpering the pain in his dick, but moaning in pleaser.

Sapnap looked at his boyfriend who has been in pain for 7 hours now by holding the cum  he flipped Dream over again kissing Dreams tip teseing it. "I wanna hear you begging for what you want babyboy" Sapnap said looking over at the overstemalated boy.

"P..please Daddy! Let me cum... Please" Dream whimpered  out giving his best tired puppydog eyes.

Sapnap smiled running his finger nail down Dreams length teseing it more "Alright cum for me baby" Sapnap said laying his head on Dreams stomach, while he also rams him self in and out of Dreams ass, Dreams cum spray all over his top and the sheets uncontrollably. Sapnap lets Dream ride him through his long awaited high, as he fell onto Dream from going through his 4rth high. Pulling out as the taller and the older smiled up at him.

"Damn you really know what I like Sapnap" Dream said with a rasp.

"Awh my poor baby is losing his voice from screaming in so much pleaser cause by mee" Sapnap  teased with a lugh "was that  to hard for you babyboy".

"Nah it was fine" Dream said quietly.

Sapnap picked up Dream taking him off to go get cleaned "You are mine and will be forever, you can't get rid of me you stubborn bastered" Sapnap whispered into the wobbly dirty blonds ear.

Dream just smiled "I'm your stubborn bastered darling" Dream said smirking.

"Mmm and were keeping it like that baby" Sapnap said dipping the dirty  blond down pulling his legs up around his waist, kissing Dream deeply on lips.

"Fine by me future  husband" Dream said with a loving hush tone.

"That's the plan baby" Sapnap said "to wife you up" Sapnap said with a smirk.

Dream just smiled hugging his boyfriend, putting his head on his shoulder "I hate when we fight, but always love the outcome cause you treat me so good" Dream whispered  in Sapnaps ear making Sapnap red.

"You know I will always baby" Sapnap said with a smile at his little soft boyfriend, who other knew him to be soft.
•♡------------------------------------------------------♡•
There Sapnaps view of the fight + an alternative ending of it... there you go!