The stall♨️ [1/3]

Some information on this au, Sapnap is an alpha and Dreams a beta they both know one another's ranks, and well its that time of the year for Dream, this is also collage au.

Also kinda inspired by the song dirty mind.
⋆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⋆

Sapnap was walking around the school building that everyone had high respect for him due his wolf rank, as herd the whimpering from the beta he knew to well, coming from the bathroom.

He walked in to see his long-term crush, and best friend in fiddle prostion, but he was also hit with a thick scent, he knew to well from other wolves, he saw the what was known to be strongest beta look so weak.

"Dream~?" Sapnap said walking closer to the overstemalated wolf.

"S..sapnap shit...yo... nobody was supposed to s..see me like t..this" Dream said but was having trouble making the sentence.

He had ran out of his heat pills, and it became to late, recently and now he's doing a great job at hiding it until right now.

"Oh Dreamy do you need help~?" Sapnap said as the sweet sent radiating from the beta making him more and more horney the more he smelled it.

"H..huh?" Dream said blushing a little bit, but was panting with how over steamlated he was.

"You herd me Dream would you like me to help you" Sapnap said smirking as kneeled down grabbing his crushes chin.

"Y..you r..really would?" Dream said looking up at the alpha.

"All I need it your permission and I will gladly" Sapnap said blushing alot.

"Go ahead alpha~" Dream said putting his arms around Sapnaps neck.

Sapnap putting his hands down on the boy he loves hips picking him up moving them into the biggest stall locking the door, pushing his lips onto Dreams kissing him, while his was slowly seeking his hand down Dreams pants teseing him a bit. They ended up deeper with the kiss, they both wanted this for long time, the broke apart as Sapnap took the oversized sweeter off of the dirty blond wolf.

"My arint we pretty babyboy~" Sapnap said putting his head into dreams neck inhaling the smell he loved.

"S..sapnap" Dream looked at the alpha that's topping him right now with lust.

"I'm getting there babyboy, let me pamper you~" Sapnap said slowly sliding dreams pants off sliding his figures into dreams slimely walls.

"Augh~! Sapnap" Dream moned out in pleaser by the littlest touch.

That made Sapnap thrust faster with his fingers, straching the already prestrached out boy descide to do it incase. Sap soon thought he was starched ehnogh so he out the over steamed wolf on the toilet paper box with his legs up in the air, undressing himself and pushing himself in all the way.

"Nugh~ Sapdaddy you can move" Dream moned out as he adjusted to the black haired boys sized who pulled his legs onto his shoulders.

Sapnap got right to work giving the beta as much pleaser as wolfly possible, earning loud high pitch every dismal possible of mones from the beta.

Sapnap went in for another kiss pushing his tongue deep into dreams mouth though his mones, caused all by him, makeing out once more moving them to the door the stall breaking it.

Engulfing Dreams sent once more thrusting in and out of Dream. Sapnap wanted to mark Dream he waited forever to do this with his bestfriend, ever since they met.

"You smell so fucking good~ damn the smell you make is so good when your so vulnerable" Sapnap wispered sudactively into the boys ear makeing Dream heat up with blush.

"S..sapnap... give me more! ma..rk me, sla..p wha...tever you want give me mo...re!" Dream moned out in pure pleaser.

"As you wish babyboy boy" Sapnap said as he bit roughly on Dreams neck thrusting faster and harder.

Sapnaps alpha mark appreing on Saps face, he typically hid it, unless he absolutely needed to show it, he looked at boy he was going so rough with.

"Augh~!" Dream moaned out.

Sapnap grabed the boys face locking there lips once more this time actually marking the boy he loves, like what he wanted, soon after felling the familer felling indicating he was soon to come.

"Babyboy I'm close~" Sapnap wispef in Dreams ear as Dreams comed shot all over sapnap and the door of the stall.

"Go ahead Sapdaddy~ fill me" Dream said fishing his time from after intercorse.

That was when Sapnap comed inside of the boy, removing himself from his bestfriend... that he just mated with.

Sapnap looked at the boy who was covered in his own come and looked so adorble.

"S..sappy I love you" Dream said as come dripped out of him and was pulled closer to Sapnap.

"Iv waited so long to hear that come out of your mouth~ love you to" Sapnap said redressing Dream and himself.

Dream let out a little yawn cuddling closer to the one who just did him.

"You know Dream you are mine now right~ I marked you like you asked me to" Sapnap said walking out of the stall with the tired beta he loved in his arms.

"That's fine" Dream said and that was the last thing he said before falling asleep in Sapnaps arms.

Sapnap just smiled down at his now mate, wagging his tail as hid there marks, even though Sapnaps scent is now on Dream.

⋆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⋆
I won't be adding to this story bored for a few weeks, I'm visiting my family and don't want them to know I Wright this type of shit.