Darling~♨️

TOP DREAM BOTTOM SAPNAP
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

Dream used to be cuddling with his friend that they always had sexual benefits with, and he knew he had fallen madly inlove with Sapnap due to this.

"H..hey Dream I'll be right I have to go to the bathroom" Sapnap said getting off my chest.

Dream looked down and saw the very obvious baldge 'really? I'd fuck you if you'd ask'.

Sapnap went running off to the bathroom he forgot to lock the door.

Dream just layed on the couch cold and wishing his crush was cuddling his, as he was hearing Sapnap moan his pretty nosies, that typically  happens when his dick is far up Sapnap, and he's moaning his name.

"F...fuck" Sapnap mubbled.

Dream got up walking over to the door "mmm you know you could've asked for help right?" Dream said.

"Get in here then and fucking help me" Sapnap said with a light moan.

Dream wastes no time opening the door and walking in but closing it behind him.

He knnels down to Sapnap lv kissing him harshly on the lips as he moved his hand to the youngers dick removing his own hand and rubbing it hardly on the top while adding presser. He broke off the kiss.

Dream looked up to the mirror with a very dirty  idea "mmm darling see that mirror~" Dream whispered sudactively picking the younger up, and putting him facing the mirror.
"See how beautiful you are Darling~" he added.

Dream knew Sapnaps fans were being toxic and body shaming him, and it always hurt him to hear the boy he loves breaking down on the floor after streams, he pulled down his Bottoms slowly entering Sapnap.

"Augh~ D...dreamm!" Sapnap moaned out in pure pleaser from how needy his hole was.

"Darling~ don't let the toxic pepole of the internet hurt you, because  in reality you know I think your beautiful" Dream whispered  the the dark haired boys ear as he looked for that spot.

Sapnap moaned more "mm... you know I didn't ask for help originally because I th..thought you wouldn't want to do this anymore" Sapnap moaned out.

"Oh darling no matter how you look, if you need my dick in you to calm your horeny, I'll put my fucking dick in you" Dream said with a low grone pushing derictly into the nerves.

"Augh~! Fuck right there baby" Sapnap moaned out.

Dream watched the younger moan out in pleaser as he tenses around his dick and melts.

Dream started to abuse that spot, takeing all the way out and ramming into it over and over. Hearing the youngers pretty nosies  and lude faces through  the mirror with a dirty little smirk.

"S..shit I'm close" Sapnap moaned out into the olders ear.

"Darling hold on, I am to" Dream groned  out as he comed due to the moaning in her eardrum.

"Nugh~" Sapnap maoned out as his come shot all over the mirror and his stomach.

"Clean up time" Dream said calming down from his high as he pulled out of the younger.

Sapnap was still having a fun time through his orgasum as the taller picked him up sitting him into the bathtub as he filled it up.

"Did I go to hard on you Darling?" Dream whispered into Sapnap ear while playing gently  with his hair.

"No you did fine Dream" Sapnap said looking over and blushing at Dream.

"Mmm~ somebody has a pretty pink  across his face" Dream said  kissing Sapnaps cheek "you aren't  the only one that likes someone in this room" he whispered sudactively in Sapnap ear.

Sapnap instly covers his face in his arms "I don't know what you talking about!" Sapnap said with a flustered tone.

"Mmm~ love you Darling" Dream said smiling at the boy, with light blush over his frekles.

"Love you too Dream, I always have" Sapnap aminted "why do you think I like your dick in me".

"Oh~ thats intriguing baby, you know ever since we started this little fuck secert I have fallen more and more inlove with  you" Dream said.

"Mmm I'm only yours bottom" Sapnap said quitly.

"Mhm my lovely adorble bottom" Dream said.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•
Awh adorble~

Top possive Dream arch?