forget him♨️

Context - Dream and George are togather and well Sapnap wants Dream for himself, always horney around him...

Top - Sapnap

Bottom - Dream
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dream and George  have been dating for almost  two years now, and Sapnap has been distant and extremely  jealous of it.. God damn it he want Dream to be his but was to slow to confess George  beat him to it.
Cereantly Sapnap was found in his bed salking  and hidding from the world his heart filled with jealously, he missed Dreams cuddles and wanted them right now... or even better Dream screaming his name.

Dream was groning in his room most like on a call with George haveing call sex again.

A few hours later.

Sapnap had ehnogh, Dream was standing in the hallway Sapnap pinned him to the wall.

"S..sapnap what the hell? You ignore me for months and now come and pin  me to a wall when I'm fucking taken" Dream said  trying to push Sapnap off his arms got pinned to the wall.

"Mmm~ you are loud as hell and you guys aren't even in the same room" Sapnap said pushing the dirty blond to the floor falling onto his lap lips inches apart.

Dream was pretty much parlazed  he never seen Sapnap act like this.. almost like he was jealous.

"Sapnap get off of me!" Dream said trying again but failing to get Sapnap off but failing Sapnap was strong when he was like this.

Sapnap went for Dreams neck marking it he didn't care what happend between him and George after this night... Dream whimpered at this action slowly getting hard.

"Sapnap I'm taken by George  stop this!" Dream said.

"Just forget about him just for tonight okay? Let me show you I can treat you better then some long distance boyfriend" Sapnap said extremely sudactively.

"I'm no damn cheater Sapnap!" Dream said with a light moan as Sapnaps lips found that spot.

"He doesn't have to know this ever happened just forget about him~" Sapnap said gridding a bit on Dream half hardness.

Dream moaned "fuck... I'm not escaping this am i?" Dream said accepting  this.

"No no your not.. and your gonna love it baby" Sapnaps said  getting up and picking up Dream carrying him into his room, kissing him deeply.

Sapnap grabbed the lube off his desk pulling off both Dreams and his boxers off lubbing his own dick pushing in.

"Augh fuck~!" Dream maoned out. "Your alot bigger then I expected".

"It's all yours baby~ imma treat you like a little prince" Sapnap said thrusting roughly  in the olders ass looking for his spot..

"Sapnap~!" Dream moaned out as soon as he lightly ran over.

Sapnap abused that spot making Dream scream his name pure pleaser. "Damn you look hot~ not the mention the scent you have when you are like this" Sapnap said with a deep grone.

Dream couldn't speak he just responded  with moans and whimpers and some grones, his cum leaking out of him.

"You love this! See? I can treat you so much better then the stupid online bitch" Sapnap said thrusting sloppily in Dream.

Dream a sweety mess, his tears staining  his face his moaning hairer, as Sapnap relased falling on him, calming from his high.

"D..damn you were right... you can treat me better" Dream said his voice extremely  raspy.

"I know babyboy~ what about you end it with him and become mine instead" Sapnap said playing with Dream dirty blond locks.

"Fuck..first can we get cleaned up... and also I'm tired as hell... but yes I'll be yours" Dream said.

"Mhm of course  prince" Sapnap said picking up Dream taking him to the bathroom, both in the the bath getting cleaned and making out, Sapnap having the taller  dirty blond necked on his lap enjoying this, his arms scaurlly  around Dreams waist rubbing the brusies, Dreams arms around his neck.

"Damn it fells like I'm in heaven never thought I'd be doing this with you" Sapnap said stoping the make out session for a moment.

"Mmm you are good at winning pepoles heart" Dream said with a raspy voice.

Sapnap smiled "only you" Sapnap said starting another make out session.

The two made out for an hour it the bathtub, Dream broke it "lets move places baby" Dream said softly.

Sapnap nodded moving them to Dreams room, high jacking Dreams hoodie, and putting Dream in his hoodie and some boxers, Dream grabed his phone messing George that it was done, while Sapnap was marking Dreams soft purscline skin, instly called by George Dream picked up.

"I.. thought it was going so well?" George said clearly crying.

"I.. well you see- I fell put of love... and fell inlove with someone else.." Dream said quietly trying to cover the raspy.

"Dream  you break up with me after what we did on call a few hours later! What  the hell there gotta be another reason" George  said.

Dream sighed "fine... Me and Sapnap ended up having sex not long after we got off call... I didn't mean for it to happen.. but it happend and well it felt good" Dream said looking at Sapnap.

"You cheated on me???" George said clearly crying.

"In all fairness it was me that pinned him to the wall and started the heated moment" Sapnap mumbled.

"Sapnap what the hell?? I thought  we were  friends!" George said.

"You knew I liked him too! And you fucking confessed to him the same day I was gonna!" Sapnap said.

"Like I was gonna let you have him Sapnap" George said.

Dream was quite "in all Honstly though you fucked our friendship  up due to that George" Sapnap said.

"Geroge we are done okay... I didn't mean to cheat on you! But it happend and I fell bad... so it's better to just end things" Dream said.

George hung  up, Sapnap went in with a kiss "you have me now prince" Sapnap said "I can give you actul  affection".
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Honstly- kinda sickk!