love me Sat [1/3]

Sapnap loves Dream August

Also emotionless Dream

The name is a pun of love me not btw.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 
Sapnap has always liked Dream way more then a friend, when Dream asked him to come move in with him, he gladly  said yes. He arrived and when he saw Dream he fell harder, he was so much hotter in reality then on the HD cameras, he had Dirty blond hair, glowing iridescent green eyes, and adorable freakles all over his face, not to mention  Dream was Hella tall compared  to him.

"Your tall as fuck" Sapnap said looking up at Dream.

Dream chuckled "Nah your just short Sappy Nappi" Dream tesed the shoter kneeling  down to Sapnap lv.

Sapnap rolled his eyes "cute"  Sapnap thought.

"Oh I'm not short I'm just average!" Sapnap argued.

"Whatever makes you fell better" Dream teased before getting up and walking off.

Sapnap just rolled his eyes as he layed back on the couch imaging Dream above him recking him, while making out intensely.

Sapnap knew Dream liked George it had to George he flirts with George alot... but why did Dream ask him to move in with him if he liked George.

Dream was terrible  at showing his emotions, has been since he was a kid, he loved two pepole  and was so confused on witch he actually  loved and if he actually  was inlove with either of them... One was George the other was...

Sapnap

Dream was sitting in his floor wishing he knew what love was, he thought love was all fighting and hitting... his family showed no love to echother.. he looked for  love in other people but it didn't help.

"Fuck! Why is my mind so damaged?" Dream mubbled to himself running through his childhood. Cue 'how to you love someone'.

Sapnap was still on the couch in his little fantasy land, he really wanted it to be real though, his arm was laying across his waist other on his head his eyes closed completely in his own land. Sapnap herd music comeing from Dreams room, he recognize  the song as 'how do you love someone', Dream was singing along.

Momma never told me how to love

Daddy never told me how to feel

Momma never told me how to touch

Daddy never showed me how to heal

Momma never set a good example

Daddy never held momma's hand

Momma found everything hard to handle

Daddy never stood up like a man

I've walked around broken Emotionally frozen

Sapnap got off the coach  walking closer to Dreams room, opening the door quietly and standing out of view.

"Why do I relate  to this song so damn much?" Dream mubbled.

"Wait does he not know what love is?" Sapnap thought.

Dream could fell someone in his room and figured  it was Sapnap he looked derictly  where he was standing getting up and reaching into dark pulling Sapnap out of the dark putting him on the bed.

Sapnap was red "mmm Somebody's flustered" Dream teased  falling back on the floor.

Sapnap  started to hide in his hoodie "he doesn't  love you damn it stop blushing" he scolded himself in his mind.

Dream just chuckled, he asked Sapnap to move it with him cause he wanted to figure out what love was, hoping it was Sapnap that could help him.

"Yeah I don't what fellings are in general, I am so terrible at showing any of them" Dream said quietly.

Sapnap perked up looking at the emotionally frozen boy "I can try to help you..?" Sapnap said.

"Mmm I don't wanna be a burden" Dream said.

"It would be no problem, I'd gladly  help you" Sapnap said "or try".

Sapnap wanted to help his  crush, he wanted to know if Dream loved him or not, and if that means he has to help Dream find his emotions again then fine he will do it.

Dream gave Sapnap his  best fake smile laying back on the floor, Sapnap got the bright idea of getting on the floor cuddling the boy, the room was mostly lime, light green and white with fanart everywhere.

Dream looked over to the raven haired boy and his midnight green eyes, that was filled with adortion, and sorrow for him.

"What a..are you doing?" Dream questioned  felling nothing.

"I'm cuddling you, it's apart of love but yes bestfriends  will do it to sometimes" Sapnap said.

"Mhm.. it fells good" Dream said quietly putting his arms around Sapnap.

Sapnap just smiled  putting his head in Dream creak of his neck.

Weeks, months and years go by Sapnap helped Dream show emotion, Sapnap noticed slowly  over the time Dream was more affectionate, he would hold Sapnap on his lap while doing streams didn't matter what it was, he would randomly  walk up behind him and pick up Sapnap in bridle style or like a little baby, when they cuddle Dream would play with his hair rub his back or thigh, or pretty much spoon Sapnap.

Sapnap didn't care he just melted into whatever Dream was doing to him, he loved it, this is what he wanted.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 
Emotionless  Dream arch.