our Dragonflys☘ [2/2]

Part two of Dragon bond.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•

- night time -

The two soon to be preants were sleeping in there nest, with Mar there incase we had emrancey  labor and couldn't get to the Dragon hatchery.

Dream woke up to a large contraction filled with liquid comeing out of his dick.

"S..sappy! Wake up the kids are comeing" Dream said lightly panicking.

Sapnap woke up intaly sitting Dream up, and placing his wings safely around him.

"Mar your nices and or nefews are comeing" Sapnap said.

Mar woke up glitch porting over to Dream.

- 2 hours later -

The children were born, Dream was very tired laying his head  on Sapnaps chest, with the newborn Dragons in his arms.

"What are you gonna name them?" Mar questioned.

"Zander and lily" Dream  said.

"Awh adorble names you two" Mar said.

Zander sensed a green mist like fire.

"Fire dragon?" Sapnap questioned.

"Mix life fire Dragon" Mar said  looking at her brother.

Dream just yawned falling asleep in his mates lap.

"Haha child birth must of tuckered Dream out" Sapnap said picking up Zander.

"Mhm, just know I'm here if you two need help with them" Mar said as she picked up lily.

"Were differently gonna need help Dream is gonna wanna sleep and eat 24/7" Sapnap said.

Lily sensed the teal mist that acted like fire "flaming ice Dragon" Mar said giggling.

They started caring, Mar quickly got lily to stop being fussy  while Sapnap struggled with with Zander.

"How have you done it Mar" Sapnap questioned.

"I dealed with the fusses Dragonling ever, that being you Sapnap" Mar said.

Sapnap handed Zander to Mar, she aslos amintly has struggles with him.

"And he got his father's fussness  fantastic" Mar said looking stright at Sapnap.

"Of course my boy would" Sapanp said.

- 35 minutes later -

Dream woke up looking for his kids worried somebody  took them "Baby the children are fine, they sure love Mar though"  Sapnap pointed over at Mar who has both of them sleeping in her lap.

"How the hell did she get them both sleeping" Dream said lughing.

"Lily is easy your son is difficult just like your mate was" Mar said looking at Dream.

"Hm Sapnap was a difficult baby?" Dream said giggling.

"He was a fussy baby, one wrong move and he cried lava, I had a great time rising him Due to our parents giving up on him" Mar said.

"We won't give up on Zander, you just need to teach us your tricks"  sapnap said.

"There's a song I used to sing to you, it works for Zander" Mar said.

"Yeah I reamber it, for lily?" Sapnap questioned.

"Lily just likes to be rocked and she'll tucker out, she'll be the easy one" Mar said.

"Can I have my kids now?" Dream said going a bit mama wolf.

"Forgot about that Dream would be protective of his children" Mar said picking up lily  handing her to Dream.

Mar carefully picked up Zander singing the song softly as she passed Zander to Dream aswell.

"Mar your gonna be a great aunt to them" Sapnap said.

Gorge arrives.

"What the hell are you doing here" Mar said putting her wing infornt of Dream so Gorge couldn't see the kids.

"Like bother like sister peachy, I herd Dream had the kid-" Gorge said.

"You will not be meeting my kids, knowing how Crazy you are inlove with Dream you'll try to get them to think of you as there dad" Sapnap said putting his wing around Dream protective-like.

"Gorge you will try and home wreak this family, I will not alow it" Mar said her right wing glitching.

"This is all Sapnaps fault" Gorge muttered.

Mar looked  at Sap.

"I think he wants a fight babybro" Mar said.

Sapnap unraveled his wing gently moveing Dreams head off his lap "one moment baby and we can go back to cuddling" Sapnap said kissing Dream forehead.
Sapnap got up walking  over to the short gold Dragon.

Fire coming out of Sapnaps hands as he grabed Gorges wing burning it "you will leave this Den and never come back understood?" Sapnap said spitting fire.

"U..understood" Gorge said forgetting how much stronger a fire Dragon is compared to him.

"Good" Sapnap said  pushing the gold Dragon out, he falls into the water "have fun walking".

Sapnap walked back over to his mate and kids "Baby you did amazing tonight" Sapnap whispered.
•♡--------------------------------------------------------♡•