hunted♨️

Manhunt au~
Topnap bottomDream
•♡------------------------------------------------------♡•

Dream was looking for some iron "Thank god he thought" Dream found the last Iron he needed, he went back to his work station where he put the iron in the furnace to  smelt he felt someone hug him from behind.

He looked on his shoulder to see Sapnap on his shoulder kissing his neck softly, Dream quickly pined the raven haired boy onto the wall, making sapnap yelp at the sudden movement.

"What do you need Sappy" Dream said looking down the Sapnaps eyes.

"I need you baby" Sapnap said quitly  into my ear.

"Of course you do, your a very horeny boy Sappy" Dream said  as Sapnap moved his hands up under Dreams Armour.

"Am I gonna get you~ my bitchy bottom~ because I need you badly~" Sapnap said rubbing himself lightly onto Dreams dick, making Dream softly moan.

"You know this is a bad time right Sappy" Dream said with light whimpers.

"Hm how~? Were alone I lost the other four easily  by tricking them where you went" Sapnap said kissing Dream deeply on the lips flipping Dream on the wall. Breaking apart soon "there that's better you under me, after all I'm in control".

"If I'm gonna let you do this we gotta staged something like I went to the neather" Dream  said " and were hidding  in a fucking wall".

"Mmm yeah I'd hate to be intrupted  in fucking my baby" Sapnap said.

Sapnap stop pinning the boy, backing up and sitting on the crafting table watching Dream be smart, and blushing at him, Dream hoped into the nether.

Chat: Dream earened  need to go Dapper.
Dream came back through instly walking over to Sapnap sitting on his lap.

Sapnaps smiled kissing Dreams neck softly, soon marking it, everyone will know the boy in lime is his, Sapnap picked up Dream still marking him opening a gap into the wall closeing it shortly after,  makeing a big space walking  father away from the opening pushing Dream on to the wall, taking if there Armour throwing it to the floor "your screaming today baby" Sapnap whispered into Dreams ear getting a soft moan.

Sapnap removed Dreams pants inserting his fingers, slowly opening the boy as he moaned.

"He went this way, Sapnap lied! Speaking of him where did he go?" Bad said.

"No clue" Sam said as they ran in going straight into the nether.

Sapnap go bored of straching Dream removing his fingers, inserting himself in completely in makeing Dream whimper "Baby damn your pretty~" Sapnap cooed

Dream just moaned pretty into Sapnaps ear.

"Damn that sounds great in my ear" Sapnap said with a grone, Sap pulled out ramming back in over and over.

"S..sapnap!" Dream moaned out kinda loudly as Sapnap covered his mouth.

"Now we don't wanna be caught" Sapnap whispered. "But you can make those  sounds in my ear drum if you'll like.

Dreams legs started to shake like he was gonna fall, Sapnap just utterly grabbed on his hips contuing to hit him hard.

Dream comed all over the wall, as Sapnap groned "you know you could of worned me baby" removeing his  hand, as he pounds into that spot.

"Augh~ Sapnap fuck there~!" Dream screamed.

"Wait is Sapnap suerisley railing Dream somewhere right now?" George said jealous  like.

"Lamuage! We can't asume but Dream certainly is seem to be enjoying whatever Spanap is doing to him" Bad said.

"So that is where Sapnap went, off to do Dream" Sam said.

"Sapnap fuck~! Faster" Dream moaned out.

"And that confirms  it Dream is getting railed by Sapnap" Ant said.

"Oh baby~ you are such a great bottom~ go on keep moaning my name beautiful" Sapnap said sudactively.

Dream moaned out Sapnaps again makeing Sapnap come into the boy, letting Dream ride him through his high.

"God damn that felt good baby" Sapnap whispered into Dreams ear

"And know we all know you two are fuck buddies" George said.

"Who said we're fuck buddies~ who said we airnt more" Sapnap said jamming into the boy.

"Augh~ fuck babe not agign I can't fucking stand already" Dream said whimpering.

"You two are dating?" Bad said.

"Yeah, been for since we met about 3 weeks after this dirty blond became mine" Sapnap said smirking.

"You two have been secretly dateing for 10 years" Sam said.

"Mhm" Dream said trying to pull Sapnaps 14 inches out of him.

Sapnap just smirked pulling out of the boy, putting his Armour on and clothes kissing Dream on the lips softly while redressing him.

"Later baby" Sapnap said rubbing off into the nether.

"Curse you Sapnap this is just fucking sabotage, I can't fucking walk now" Dream screamed.

"To be honest that is pure Sabotage Sapnap" Sam said.

"Go tend to your baby Sap" Bad said clearly uncomfortable that the top just joined them after absolutely recking there friend.

Sapnap just turned around going back to Dream when he did got boy Dressed and cuddled him close.
•♡------------------------------------------------------♡•
Sapnap really be like we don't wanna be caught but then let's them get caught lol.