Sick day☘

Sick Sapnap
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Dream was waiting for his boyfriend  to stream, today was the day they were gonna come out to everyone on stream, about there relationship and Dream stops his cover up with Georgie.

"Sapnap your ready?" Dream asked knocking on his  door.

He herd a cough "w..were gonna have to move the stream to a diffrent say I ca-vomint noises- Can't stop vomiting" Sapnap said weakly.

"Oh baby, alright I'll let everyone know, uh do you need anything?" Dream questioned  opening the door.

"Chicken noodle soup and tea please" Sapnap said with a hard cough.

"Alright baby I'll be back" Dream said running off to get his baby his soup and tea.
Also messgeing everyone Sapnaps sick and they have to move the stream to a diffrent time.

Everyone  was like "get better soon Sap".

Dream came back turning on the light and walking over to Sapnap, giveing him his soup and tea sitting on the floor by the bed playing with Sapnaps hair.

"You shouldn't stay in here Dreamie I'll get you sick" Sapnal said sneezing  as he took a sip of the tea.

"That's fine I need to take care of my baby" Dream said laying on the wall.

Sapnap finshed his soup, placing the tea on the nightstand by him, as he fell asleep for a nap.

"Rest well baby" Dream whispered  loveing as he took the blanket off the cabinet  sleeping on the uncomfortable floor by the bed, incase Sapnap woke up and needed him.

Sure the floor was Hella uncomfortable and he would be on the bed, but Sapnap really doesn't want Dream to get sick so he will stay right by his side on the floor.

- 35 minutes layer -

Sapnap woke up reaching for the trash can vomiting up the soup, he couldn't keep anything down but liquids like tea. Dream woke up to sound of his baby vomiting his guts out.

"Maybe we should take you to the doctors or hospital" Dream suggested.

Sapnap shook his head "no I refuse to get needles stuffed into me and tests run  on me" Sapnap said between vomiting.

Dream touched Sapnaps forehead he was Bruning up, Dream got up running to get a cold towel and a themotor.

Sure ehnogh Dream was right 102.5 fever, he put the towel  on Sapnaps head.

"Your so close to having a damn deathly fever" Dream said looking at his stubborn sick boyfriend.

Sapnap rolled his eyes as he contueid to vomit his guts out.

"Know what fuck it Sapnap tour going to the hospital  weather you want to or not" Dream said picking up Sapnap and the vomit bucket.

- when there at the hospital -

"Nooo I don't wanna goo let me deal with it on my own" Sapnap protested as a hospital Mt ran to the car.

"Whats wrong with him?" The Mt asked.

"102.5 fever and can't stop vomiting" Dream said.

The Mt ran off getting a stacher rushing Sapnap into a hospital  room while he's whining like a baby  about being there.

This was where Sapnap needed to be, and Dream knew Sapnap was better here then possibly Dying in the bedroom, Dream asked his mother take care of patches while he stays here with Sapnap.

- few weeks  later, Sapnap had a real bad viral infection NOT COVID OR DELTA -

Sapnap was still pissed off at Dream for takeing him to the hospital.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Sick Dreamnap au.