Shit...[2/2]

Pt two of royal gaurd
❀~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❀
Dream just responded with laying his head on Sapnaps shoulder as Sapnap carried him out side, walking out into the green space heading back to kenko  kingdom where they were met with Sapnaps feanices.

"Sapnap what the honk?? You take Dream off somewhere come back a day later with him in your arms like you carried Quackity after we had fun" Karl screamed.

Sapnap rolled his eyes walking off further  into the kingdom of kenko with Dream in his arms to the magic tree thing, sitting in the trunk   with Dream in his lap followed shortly by Karl and quackity.

"No you don't just ignore us! Answer the fucking Question Sapnap" Quackity demanded.

"Mmm... really? All you two do is ignore me unless you see me go off with other people" Sapnap said giving them both a dirty look before looking at Dream agin with a loving look.

Karl sighed in defeat "but your still engaged to us, now tell us where you took Dream off to" Quackity  demanded.

"He took me off to fuck me" Dream said with  a smirk.

"Wait you can get  pregnant don't tell me-" Karl said.

"Yes I got him pregnant" Sapnap said with  no issue.

"You fucking cheated on us with your best fucking friend" Quackity  said.

Dream just clinged on to Sapnap adorble like "Oh yeah... I fell out of love with you two forgot to tell you before I fucked him  my bad" Sapnap said takeing the rings off tosing it to them.

"Your banned for kenko" Karl said.

"That's fine my sister has a more well done kingdom anyways" Sapnap said  getting up and carring Dream off to... Mars kingdom  it was honstly beautiful and she welcomed them with open arms, gladly.

"Oo I can't wait to see the little bean" Mar said her tail wagging in happiness for her brother.

- after the kid was born -

Mar had the baby in a little princess like bedroom in a cradle, dressed like a princess to, letting Dream and Sapnap be the kings of the Glitch kingdom, she resigned  as a princess as well, kinda ironic considering she's older then both Dream and Sapnap.

"God you really know how to spoil pepole sis" Sapnap said walking into his daughter's room.

"She's a princess and she'll be treated like one bubs" Mar said leaning on the wall.

Bad and Skeppy  came to met there grandbaby.

"Omg she's so adorble" Bad said well  rock her.

"Mhm you two make some great kids" Skeepy  said looking at his son and Dream.

Dream was happy, that he was accepted, all though Sapnap thought it was funny to have him in a Dress and him be the 'Queen' of the kingdom, Lily started to cry, as Sapnap took her off to get her cleaned up, Skeepy and Bad left.

Lily was takeing a nap while the two boys cuddle in the throne, Sapnaps exs came.

"H..hi" Karl said.

"What you two want" Dream said coldly  cuddling who was now his.

"We wanted to appolzie for how we acted..." Quackity  said.

"It's fine I get it, what I did was kinda  a dick move, but~ I got a princess out of it" Sapnap said.

"And before you ask no you can't met my daughter" Dream said.

Saps exs said there goodbyes and left the castle, Mar was a good sibling to Sapnap and always has be to Sapnap, the two soon got married and Mar was there to help with Lily through  it all.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚:
Should I make a book about lily growing  up?