who said bestfriends cant♨️

Context -  Dream pretty much always has Sapnap on his lap when there streaming in his room, they are friends but sure had alot of benefits, and that ends up getting shown.

Top - Dream

Bottom -  Sappy
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Sapnap was perfectly happy with being cuddled in his bestfriends lap, watching him stream first hand, he loved the fact Dream was faceless so he could do this and pepole  not judge them.

Dono- do you guys think it's wired  for bestfriends to have sex... I personally dislike that idea.

Sapnap heated up at that knowing  good well he and Dream have had many sexual interactions, and there not dating, he hid in his bestfriends neck emberessed.

"Uhh... well- sometimes you just end up railing your  bestfriend without meaning to..." Dream said but trilled off looking at his embressed bestfriend.

The chat was going mad with 'Dreamnap fuckbuddies arch'.

Not gonna lie that was making Dream horney and he had his little friend who loves to get destroyed by him, just as much as he loves to destroyed him.

Sapnap felt a baulge on his ass yelping lightly looking stright  at Dream shakeing his head.

"Well fuck I can't help when I get horney" Dream whispered  gridding on Sapnap making Sapnap yelp and whimper.

Dono - what the hell is going on why is Sapnap yelping so damn much.

"Fuck Dream stop that!" Sapnap bagged "later!"

Dream just let out a low grone looking  the the computer screen.

Dono(same person as first dono) - seriously? They are ligit either having sex or Dreams teasing Sapnap.

"Mmm~ come on babyboy  let's prove the bitch wrong" he whispered in Sapnaps ear.

Sapnap was already a whimpering needy mess and so he aggried, he was already strached since  the ligit had sex before streaming.

Dream limited Sapnap up taking his boxers off and pushing his own shorts off, shoveing his hard dick far up Sapnap.

"Augh~! Fuck" Sapnap moaned out.

Most of the chat was like 'Dreamnap arch let's go' and then there was the person spaming 'bestfriends shouldn't be fucking one another'.

Dream ignored the chat thrusting hard and deeply right on Sapnaps sweetspot as he shot his hot air down neck, the youngers moaning whimpering and groning, fills the room, while he rides his bestfriend, the younger clinched to the olders shirt makeing the older grone loudly.

- user left chat -

"Shit Dream I'm close!" Sapnap whimpered out.

"Same! Alright same time babyboy" Dream said realsing into the younger and the youngers cum shoots all over the older.

Dream looked at the computer scream calling down  from his high.

"Now who said bestfriends can't have sex? Cause we just proved them wrong" Dream said.

Sapnap was out cold, the olders dick still deep in him.

Dono - that was kinda odd hearing to grown man having sex midstream ngl... but go kings prove toxic pepole wrong.

"Haha yeah I get that not gonna lie, but anyways imma end stream now" Dream said softly hitting the end stream button.

Dream took the younger off his dick, his cum oozing  out of him carring him into the bathroom to get cleaned up.
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 
Seriously  though  what can't bestfriends have sex?

Dreamnap horney midstream arch!