52

^^(Lucifer)

I tightened my hold on the body in front of me. I smiled and slowly opened my eyes. Kiki was still asleep, so I propped myself up to admire the beauty. She looked completely at ease. I ran a hand through her hair and placed a gentle kiss to her cheek.

I blushed when I saw that she was in a bralette and skimpy shorts. Kiki gave me an oversized shirt last night, so that was my coverage. I nuzzled my face into her neck and tightly hugged her. I felt a little horny, so I placed kisses on the back of her neck. Kiki stirred and rolled around to give me an amused smirk.

"Good morn-" I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers.

(SMUT SMUT AND SMUUUUT)

Kiki placed her hand on my cheek and kissed me deeper. I moved on top of her, so I straddled her waist. Kiki sat up and held me close while I draped my arms around her neck. Kiki moved her kisses down my neck and sucked on my pulse point. I flung my head back and moaned at the sensation.

Kiki pulled the shirt over my head and attached her lips to my nipple. I pushed her head closer to my breasts as she sucked away. Kiki started playing with my other nipple. Kiki removed her lips and reattached them to my mouth and deeply kissed me. I started grinding against her, making her groan.

Kiki gently pushed me down and pulled my underwear down. She started licking my clit, causing me to moan. I pushed her face deeper into my area while she pleasured me. Kiki stuck two fingers inside and pumped her fingers.

"Ki-Kiki." I stuttered.

Kiki moved to suck my neck while pumping her fingers into me. I loudly moaned and shifted on the bed. I could feel Kiki smirk against my neck as she pumped faster. I clutched onto her arms and got louder. Kiki locked eyes with me to make sure I was alright. I nodded, resulting in her pumping even faster. I clung to her as I came onto her fingers.

(THE CHILDREN MAY READ NOW)

I flopped onto my back and tried to get my breathing back to normal. Kiki laid next to me while staring into my eyes. She kindly smiled and touched my cheek. Kiki used the back of her fingers to gently caress my face.

"I hope you had a great morning." She winked while I blushed. "How are you?" She whispered.

"Good." I tried to hide my face, but she chuckled and forced me to look at her.

"You're so beautiful."

"Thank you." I muttered.

"Are you hungry?" I nodded. "I know a great brunch place close by. Shall we go?" I nodded, causing her to get up. I deeply blushed at seeing her toned stomach, belly ring, and a few tattoos. "Something making you red?" Kiki winked.

"N-Nothing." I stuttered and got out of bed. I saw Kiki's eyes darken, so I looked down and realized I was naked. "Uh-"

"I'll use a different bathroom... otherwise we'll never make it out of here." Kiki nipped my ear before leaving the room.

Oh God. What have I've gotten myself into?

X

Kiki and I were walking down the LA streets. I was smiling like an idiot since we were holding hands. Kiki saw my smile and made a show of swinging our arms back and forth. I giggled and pressed a kiss to her cheek. Kiki blushed and began to say something, but a group of people blocked our path. I glanced at them and smiled while Kiki groaned.

"Mora and girlfriend!" Lucifer boomed. "How are you two?"

"Great!"

"Better before you got here."