23

^^(Radna)

Kiki's POV

Today was a rather slow night at the casino, so what was there to do other than watch a half naked girl on a pole? I couldn't deal with Radna, so I sent him to work his charms on a bachelorette party. Hopefully, he'll be able to encourage them to spend their wedding budget in the casino. However, I'll consider it a win if they can manage to distract my brother for a few more hours. There's only so much complaining that I can listen to. He should just be grateful that I took his bored ass out of Hel to enjoy some time in the human realm.

I titled my head to the side since I was trying to determine if I wanted to sleep with the stripper. I didn't have any other plans, so I might as well take care of my libido. I smirked at seeing her moves on the pole as I imagined how flexible she would be in bed.

I leaned forward and nipped her butt. She flashed me a seductive smile. Yep, I'll be enjoying her tonight. I was about to run my tongue up her abdomen, but I heard a scuffle outside. I sat back and focused my hearing on the voices outside the VIP door.

"You're not on the list. Leave." The security guard spoke.

"How can you know I'm not on the list if you haven't checked it?" A femine voice sassed. I didn't recognize the voices, but the girl seems to be very ballsy.

"Don't make him tell you again." Another security guard spoke.

"I think you don't understand who you're speaking with." Another feminine voice spoke... that one sounds vaguely familiar.

I chuckled when I heard the guards grunting in pain. My security is made entirely up of demons, so the two people outside are definitely not human. I focused on the auras and got a demonic and angelic vibe. That's interesting that a demon and angel are willingly working together. They obviously want to meet with me, so I can't wait to see who has the balls to fight their way inside my private room.

I arched a brow as I watched the dancer's movements slow until she froze. Hmm... one of them has the power to manipulate time. Okay, I'll play their game and act frozen. I started to get more excited as I could hear different curtains be pulled away. I was practically shaking in excitement when I could feel their auras on the other side of my curtain. Alrighty, game time. I quickly stilled myself.

"Where is she?" A voice asked.

I was still when they pulled away the curtain. I made no indication of not actually being frozen while I silently observed the women. I quickly recognized Nyx... why was she working with an angel? And why does this particular angel feel more powerful than the oth- she must be Adira's human kid! The human/ angel brat is the reason Lilitu wants to enact genocide on every species.

"So do I touch her or..." Adira's child trailed off. What was her name again? Calista or something like that?