53

^^(Adira)

I pulled back with a satisfied smirk. There was a massive red spot on Kikimora's neck. It fit perfectly with the other hickies I left. I think I fucked out every last drop of cum from her body. Kikimora was staring at me with hooded eyes. I licked up her body before swinging my legs off the bed. I sensually stood and approached the mirror.

I posed and checked out my naked body. Yeah, I'm hot. I caught Kikimora staring at me with lust. I blew her a kiss and walked to the bathroom. I bathed and did my routine. I stood naked and walked to the closet. Kikimora's eyes followed my every movement. I rested a finger on my chin and thought about what I should wear. There's no way I'd be dressing in my old clothes. I refuse to wear those sweaters and overall conservative outfits.

Hmm... I glanced over my shoulder to see Kikimora smirking at me. Kikimora has a wide array of outfits and I should be able... YES! Found something! I picked up the short, leather skirt and a crop top. I turned to Kikimora with a smirk, but she replied with a raised brow. I rolled my eyes and shut the door. I got changed and walked out to model the outfit for my devil.

"What do you think?" I strutted towards her.

"The crop top is making it really hard to focus and the skimpy skirt..." She licked her lips. "Why must you frustrate me more?" She grabbed my hips and brought me close to kiss me. I giggled and pressed a finger to her lips.

"Maybe this will drive you mad..." I smirked and walked to her dresser. I found some ripped fishnet tights and put them on. "How you like it?"

"You really want to make it hard for me to keep my hands off you."

"Might want to get ready... school started a few hours ago." I laughed. "We'll make it in time for lunch... so I can eat you again." I smirked.

"Of course." Kikimora pecked my lips before heading to the bathroom.

I slipped on the knee high boots and went to the mirror. I found Kikimora's makeup and began applying it to my liking. I then sprayed some perfume and stepped back to adjust my hair. I stared at myself and decided to get rid of the accessories. I removed the hearing aids and blinked a few times. I channeled the dark power and healed my deformities. I smirked as I could perfectly hear and see out of both eyes.

Kikimora shortly arrived in a black crop top and jeans. We held hands so she could allow the darkness to consume us.

We walked hand in hand towards the school. Kikimora held the door open, so I pecked her lips. I walked ahead of her down the halls. All conversation ceased as people eyed me in renewed interest. Kikimora draped an arm around my shoulder while we walked. I could feel the lustful gazes of the guys and some girls. Other girls were staring at me in envy since I mesmerized their boyfriends.

Gabby and her squad were with the football players. They saw me and scoffed. I smirked and directed Kikimora to follow me. Gabby crossed her arms and glared while I smirked and crossed my arms. Kikimora chuckled and leaned against the lockers.

"Really trying hard to stand out." Gabby spat. "Seriously? You went full goth on us."

"And you are a bratty Barbie doll who could never truly have a Ken." Her hands balled into fists. "I didn't even have to try and I've got your guy drooling over me." I pointed at Paxton who was giving me fuck me eyes. Kikimora growled, so I gave her a reassuring pat to her chest.

"No one even wants you here. It was better off when you ran away-"

"Like your dad... from you?" Her eyes widened in shock. "After he knocked your mom up... you know he cheated on his wife with your mother, right? Your mother spread her legs because she thought she could keep him. Unfortunately, she was just another slut he used to deposit his cum." Gabby was on the verge of tears. "And mommy couldn't bring herself to abort you, so you just ruined her future instead. Ahh, I love naive 16 year olds loving married men." I smirked.