49

^^(Addy)

Kiki's POV

Erana and I were talking about how to diffuse the prophecy when we felt Addy's aura. I gave Erana a stern look, which she understood. Addy smiled as she walked into the living room. I smiled, but then frowned at seeing her hug herself. She's cold? It's warm in here, so why does she have goosebumps?

"I was going to make breakfast. Would you two like something?"

"Yes, for you to put on a jacket." I conjured up a jacket and placed it around her shoulders. "Are you coming down with something?"

"I don't-" She stopped to sniffle. "I just woke up really cold this morning." She put on the jacket, but was still shivering.

"Perhaps a blanket will be cozier." Erana removed the fabric from her legs and handed it to Addy. "And I'd love an omelet. Kiki?"

"I'm fine." I was more concerned with Addy's health than my stomach.

"But won't you be hungry?" I melted as she locked eyes with me.

"I don't have to consume often... but I'll watch you cook." I held her hand and led her to the kitchen, where she began to work. I couldn't help but notice her shiver ever so often. "Even with the extra fabrics, you are freezing." I peered at the thermostat. "I turned the temperature up. Hopefully that'll help." I say on a barstool.

"Thanks. I'm not sure why I'm so cold." She started whisking the eggs. "I slept perfectly fine and then woke up and was freezing." She poured the mixture into the pan. "Are you sure you don't want any?"

"I'm fine, criminal. Besides that, how are you feeling?" The prophecy was plaguing me.

"Fine." She smiled. "Actually, I'm a little nervous." I cocked my head to the side. "It's been a little bit since I've been to school- I am going to school today?"

"If that's what you desire then I have no qualms." I shrugged.

"And I can see Blake!" I chuckled at her enthusiasm. "And Jer-" I groaned, causing her to chuckle. "He's not my boyfriend, softie. I thought I made that pretty clear when I asked you to kiss me." I blushed when she winked.

"It's annoying to be around a guy that pines after you. His love for you is suffocating." I rolled my eyes.

"Jer doesn't love me like that. We're just friends." She placed the omelets on three plates. I rose a brow, causing her to blush and look down. "I know you said you weren't hungry, but-"

"It's delicious." I ate a piece. "Annoying bitch! Get your ass in here!"

Erana walked inside and gave Addy a grateful smile. She then hit my back hard, making me choke on the food. I flipped Erana off, but she puckered her lips at me. I glared at her, but softened my eyes when I heard Addy's cute giggles. Erana muttered something about me being whipped before walking out the room.

Addy sat on the stool next to me and silently ate her food. I smiled and gazed at her. She was so beautiful that it would be a shame to my eyes if I didn't stare at her. Addy blushed and whispered for me to stop staring at her. She's so cute when she's nervous. I placed my hand on her thigh and kissed her cheek, making her blush.

"Why don't you utilize your confidence and kiss me." She mustered up enough confidence to make eye contact with me.

"You know why." We were so close. "And you are extremely tempting." I bitterly laughed. "You test my self control."

I made a move to look away, but she used her hand to stop me. She slowly turned my face to hers. Addy bit her lip which drove me crazy on the inside. I had to clutch onto the island since my hands wanted to roughly grip her sides and have my way with her. These animalistic urges are going to intensify since we kissed and I don't-