26

^^(Lucifer)

Kiki's POV

I had no issues bringing them to Hel since I had an ulterior motive. I wanted to know why my father returned when he wanted a break from this place. This would be the perfect disguise to actually find out his reason for returning.

I led them to my home in Nevada. We walked through the portal and arrived in the dark, damp cavern.

"Welcome, to my humble abode!" I threw my hands up and turned with a smile.

I did an extravagant bow and gestured to the fiery pit below. I chuckled at seeing the petrified faces of Zena and Kennedy. Nyx rolled her eyes at me while Acacia scoffed at the helpless souls. She knew they were the worst of the worst, so she paid them no mind. I'm starting to like this elf lady.

"I guess if you're into torture." Acacia sarcastically stated.

"My favorite activity." I smirked at the elf. "Now, let's find your friends." I walked down the path towards Chiron.

"Where are we even going?" Kennedy looked a bit horrified.

"See that giant mansion over there." I pointed at the massive mansion floating in the distance. "That's our destination." I chuckled.

"And how do we get to said destination?" Acacia gestured at the massive pit below us. "The castle is floating in the air. Maybe you guys can fly there, but we certainly cannot." She gestured between Zena and herself.

"Ever studied Greek mythology?" I leaned against the cave wall. "We have a ferryman." I smirked and led them to Chiron. "Chiron." He looked up and bowed at me. "Take us to the estate."

Chiron stepped aside to allow us entry. I sat at the helm while the others sat behind me. I didn't pay my guests any mind since I wanted to know why my father was home. What happened? Obviously, it must've been something major to make him return. Was Hel being run into the ground by my siblings- no! He wouldn't care if things were going to shit here, so what changed?

"Everything here feels like despair." Kennedy commented.

"Now you know why I needed a break." I spoke over my shoulder. That's also why my dad left. "It was getting mundane and boring, so I journeyed to a different realm."

"Why are we going to your house?" Nyx narrowed her eyes.

"Because I want to introduce you to my parents, of course." I laughed when their eyes widened. "Why else do you think I was bringing you guys' home?"

"You better not be double crossing us." Nyx grabbed my arm and burned me, but I'm immune to fire.

"I'll have you know that an alliance is mutually beneficial for us." I shoved Nyx away.

"Are you their only daughter?" Zena questioned.

"The only one that matters." I smirked and looked forward.

"I thought you said this was a place of otherworldly pleasure." Kennedy leaned forward.

"It is... if you find the demise of other's pleasurable." I smirked over my shoulder.

It didn't take us long to reach our destination. Once Chiron stopped the boat, I jumped off and made my way inside the mansion. I headed straight to where my father's aura spiked. He's really here... I then could sense Zena's unasked question about my parents' relationship.

"We can sense what you're thinking and no... they aren't together." I smirked and continued walking.

I saw my father sitting with his back facing the entrance. I walked up to him and whispered I brought friends with me. He was confused, so I gave him a look to play the role of creepy devil. He smirked and stood up.