21

(It's going to be a Kiki blitz for a bit)

Kiki's POV
500 years ago

I tilted my head to the left, causing the demon before me to scream in agony. I ignored him as the guards dragged him outside to burn his soul to a crisp. I've been at this for 286 hours straight, so I was getting bored. I decided to just sentence the rest of the demons on trial to eternal damnation. They shrieked and begged me to reconsider, but I was itching to do something other than run a trial.

I rose from my throne and sauntered down the steps. I was planning on getting drunk at the bar, but Gello was waiting for me. I cursed and whined why she was here. Gello turned on her heel and walked before me. Only she would disregard my status and walk ahead of me.

"Gello, are you gellous of your status compared to mine?" I teased.

"Jealous of an incompetent heir?" The smile dropped from my face. "I wouldn't be that absurd." She scoffed.

"Where are we going?" I followed her through the expansive halls.

"The Queen has demanded your presence... along with your siblings." Gello trailed off.

She was never a fan of my other siblings since they were incredibly disrespectful to her. I'd often reprimand them since Gello was like a second mom to me. Gello practically raised me and molded me into the person I am today. Gello motioned for the guards to open the door and stepped aside. I gave her a mocking smile before passing her.

The door closed so I looked ahead of me. My parents and siblings were engaged in a heated argument. I rolled my eyes and approached the spot next to my father. My mother immediately stood and darkened her eyes at my father. I smirked and got comfier in the chair.

"We should go to war now!" Baal slammed his fist on the table, destroying it.

(Baalam)

(Baalam)

"Baalam!" My mother yelled at him. "What have I told you about controlling yourself?!"